• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Nemesis91290

Dark and Light.
    Years
    Nevermind his post answered my question. Can I get the Gengar and Kingler from Box 3 please? =) When you're ready that is. =)

Nemesis91290

Dark and Light.
    Years
    Am I not showing up online or something??

Meet you there and this has to be the last trade please, I will be back earlier next Sunday!!

no lol you are I just kept coming back to the thread and there was little activity. You're fine, and I'm here but take your time.

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    OHMYGOD i'm sorry I forgot to say thankies for the lati twins :) thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    your probly not here right now but i would like to know if when your free if im free i could have a gible and if you could see if one of my pokemons hacked its a poketopia and its a elektivire i raised if from lvl 50 and now its lvl 100 i had it through 3 games ( diamond/platinum/ss) :D if so plz can you check and if it isnt you could clone urself a copy jw and thx for listening

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    your probly not here right now but i would like to know if when your free if im free i could have a gible and if you could see if one of my pokemons hacked its a poketopia and its a elektivire i raised if from lvl 50 and now its lvl 100 i had it through 3 games ( diamond/platinum/ss) :D if so plz can you check and if it isnt you could clone urself a copy jw and thx for listening

If you need a gible just regular all I have is lv100 and I can hack check for you when we're both on here!!

Back