• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Hey!
    I noticed in your 'free' section you have some pokes that I could use to help complete my dex. I'll gladly do some EV training for you! I feel bad just taking them for free!
    Could I have the Mew and the Jirachi that you have in the Free Section? That'd be fantastic!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey!
    I noticed in your 'free' section you have some pokes that I could use to help complete my dex. I'll gladly do some EV training for you! I feel bad just taking them for free!
    Could I have the Mew and the Jirachi that you have in the Free Section? That'd be fantastic!

I will trade you those after I finish my current trade please, also nothing for them please!! :)

Alamos, I have rain in my area, that may be why!!

Kazbat028

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Hey! Sorry for not doing everything in your thread to begin with.
    So to recap: Power Bracer, Mew, and Jirachi. I'll trade you some masterballs for the rest of the power items, too.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • No worry's its alright :)

Just tell me when your ready to pick up your events.
    Going in there now for you, you must have the same connection as me, hates us!! :laugh:
    Hey! Sorry for not doing everything in your thread to begin with.
    So to recap: Power Bracer, Mew, and Jirachi. I'll trade you some masterballs for the rest of the power items, too.

No, I will attach any item you want, they are all free, I don't need any thing, my bags are full!! I don't mind my free things at all, I love doing this!!

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Going in there now for you, you must have the same connection as me, hates us!! :laugh:

No, I will attach any item you want, they are all free, I don't need any thing, my bags are full!! I don't mind my free things at all, I love doing this!!

Actually i have to look out the window to get a connection and i still get red bars. Im getting a new router i hope soon.

Ok im getting in wifi.

Kazbat028

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Wow, thanks so much. I'll put six filler pokes on - can I have all the power items and the two pokes we mentioned, once you're done?
    Thanks SO much.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Actually i have to look out the window to get a connection and i still get red bars. Im getting a new router i hope soon.

Ok im getting in wifi.
    If your router is working fine, why get a new one?? There is an easier way??

Wow, thanks so much. I'll put six filler pokes on - can I have all the power items and the two pokes we mentioned, once you're done?
    Thanks SO much.

Your welcome, I don't mind at all, I love trading and helping all!!

Kazbat028

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    I'm starting a thread soon. You'll be my first whitelist. Thank you SO much.

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    If your router is working fine, why get a new one?? There is an easier way??

Your welcome, I don't mind at all, I love trading and helping all!!

Actually it isnt working, its broken. I litteraly have the worse WiFi in the world i have to point my DS in a specific angle outside the window on the second floor to get WiFi. Like it's just sad if you tell me.

Anyway Thanks for The Trade. Hope we trade again soon :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I'm starting a thread soon. You'll be my first whitelist. Thank you SO much.

Thank you very much for that, give me just a few more minutes and we can start our trade please!! :)

Actually it isnt working, its broken. I litteraly have the worse WiFi in the world i have to point my DS in a specific angle outside the window on the second floor to get WiFi. Like it's just sad if you tell me.

Anyway Thanks for The Trade. Hope we trade again soon :)

Even so, there is ALOT easier way to connect!! :)

Last edited:
    Back