• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    UGH! nevermind. It shut off again, I'll tell you when it works without any problems :( sorry I made you do all this..

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Hey RNC, I am hoping we can do a monster trade for these that I like.

These are the ones I am interested,

PCNYa Shedinja lv50 Queit ID 00107
    PCNYa Pikachu lv50 Mild ID 00317
    PCNYa Aggron lv50 Impish ID 00442
    PCNYa Duskull lv50 Mild ID 00972
    PNCYa Cacturne lv50 Bold ID 00152
    PCNYa Salamence lv50 Hardy ID 00790
    PCNYb Kingdra lv35 Mild ID 00283
    PCNYb Shuppet lv50 Rash ID 00211
    PCNYb Exploud lv50 Lonely ID 00059
    PCNYb Wailord lv100 Naive ID 00377
    PCNYb Staryu lv50 Sassy ID 00603
    Jirachi lv30 Hasty ID 60731
    Jirachi lv30 Gentle ID 60830
    Channel Jirachi lv5 Modest ID 40122 *shiny*

I am not sure if you would consider checking my thread, for these but I am definatly interested. If not than I am sure that we could figure out a way to do a trade. :) Anyways thank you so much for your time. I won't take up any more of it.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Well I can gts trade the Alakazam, but not the Lopunny.
    Well just let me know when you can do that please??
    Hey RNC, I am hoping we can do a monster trade for these that I like.

These are the ones I am interested,

PCNYa Shedinja lv50 Queit ID 00107
    PCNYa Pikachu lv50 Mild ID 00317
    PCNYa Aggron lv50 Impish ID 00442
    PCNYa Duskull lv50 Mild ID 00972
    PNCYa Cacturne lv50 Bold ID 00152
    PCNYa Salamence lv50 Hardy ID 00790
    PCNYb Kingdra lv35 Mild ID 00283
    PCNYb Shuppet lv50 Rash ID 00211
    PCNYb Exploud lv50 Lonely ID 00059
    PCNYb Wailord lv100 Naive ID 00377
    PCNYb Staryu lv50 Sassy ID 00603
    Jirachi lv30 Hasty ID 60731
    Jirachi lv30 Gentle ID 60830
    Channel Jirachi lv5 Modest ID 40122 *shiny*

I am not sure if you would consider checking my thread, for these but I am definatly interested. If not than I am sure that we could figure out a way to do a trade. :) Anyways thank you so much for your time. I won't take up any more of it.

I'll check your thread but I have lots of pokes and don't need much!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    hi rnc i really apologize for lack of communication. i hope you don't think of me as a scammer. please reply back if you want the rest of your pokemon. thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Hey RNC sorry to bug you, I am just about to go out for a bit and I am just wondering if you may have had a chance to look over my thread yet. Like I said sorry for bugging you I just didn't want to miss out on a possible trade and waste your time. Thanks RNC :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey RNC sorry to bug you, I am just about to go out for a bit and I am just wondering if you may have had a chance to look over my thread yet. Like I said sorry for bugging you I just didn't want to miss out on a possible trade and waste your time. Thanks RNC :D

I waited for you to post back last night so that I could tell you, yes there are some things there I will trade you for, but can't do a trade like that until Monday or Tuesday!! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Hey RNC, cool. I am excited to hear it. Thanks. :D do you think you could post or PM me the ones you are look for from me so I can get them ready. And about trading on monday or tuesday that works for me. :D Thank you again for getting back to me.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey RNC, cool. I am excited to hear it. Thanks. :D do you think you could post or PM me the ones you are look for from me so I can get them ready. And about trading on monday or tuesday that works for me. :D Thank you again for getting back to me.
    Yes we can do the trade today when ever you are on before I get off!! :) I'll pm you the list in just a bit, I need you to pm me you list again please!!
    Hello I would like to trade this

I am offering a shiny lvl 100 EV'D Shaymin for your Shiny LVL 100 EV'D Rayquaza THANKS
    You'll have to catch me on here please!!
    hey. wheres the shiny giveaway?

Sorry wasn't feeling like it yesterday, I will do my give away on Wednesday!!

Back