• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
oh, ok, So I must be entering to wi fi room then, any other poke you need? I'll hapily give you one since you are very kind :P

jonjon34

Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
I can wait next Sunday
and out of curiosity how many shinies can u get on one Sunday?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I can wait next Sunday
and out of curiosity how many shinies can u get on one Sunday?

Ok thanks, and as long as you follow the rules, you can get as many sets of 2 as you like!! :)

ok, I'll try, btw, you mean this FC:
2nd Diamond FC:2923 4501 7738 (Egg Moved fc)?

No, my lv100 fc game got erased, my new one is 1892 7428 6300, let me grab some pokes to attach the tm's to and I'll meet you there, if you have squirtle or any evo would be great and maybe a charizard??

Last edited:

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
i dont have any of them, but I'll give you something else, i have a blissey an adamant close combat machop :D, if its a deal, im on the room

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
hi RNC could i borrow this event:
World08 Lucario lv30 Adamant ID 08178 Somewhat of of a clown

if not u could check my trade thread for something u might like :D

Back