• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
Hi RNC!

Just checkin' in to see if you are available to trade your Shiny Pichu and Gamestp Jirachi lv5 Adamant ID 02270 for my Event Dragonite and Event Shaymin. If you are, I'm on WiFi at the moment!

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
hello the nature of the Mews is,gentle,quiet,happy,timid,smart,lax,strong,hard and bold

Ssquid

Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
Ohh, I was looking for one of those shiny pichus too D:
Um, since I don't have anything you want (No EV's or events :( ) Could I just borrow it for the event and give it back to you? :o

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Hey ~RNC~!
Sorry for not posting earlier this week, I have been so busy with school lately that I have had no time for anything really :/
I will think of something I'd like to trade with you today, tomorrow, or Sunday, haha :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
YAY! Thank you oh so much! ^_^
Your welcome!! :)
Hi, which Pokemon did you still need, from the huge list of boxes of the Pokemon that you lost?
I will put out the list once I get what I can on the game!! :)
hello the nature of the Mews is,gentle,quiet,happy,timid,smart,lax,strong,hard and bold
Sorry, that tells me nothing??

Ohh, I was looking for one of those shiny pichus too D:
Um, since I don't have anything you want (No EV's or events :( ) Could I just borrow it for the event and give it back to you? :o
I'll give you one, just catch me on here please!! :)

Hey ~RNC~!
Sorry for not posting earlier this week, I have been so busy with school lately that I have had no time for anything really :/
I will think of something I'd like to trade with you today, tomorrow, or Sunday, haha :)
Ok, thank you!! :)
hi, you told me to remind you today of our trade. a modest gorebyss for your calm milotic?
If you not on before I get off of here then try to catch me on tomorrow please!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No thank you, I am troubling you more than I need to for this trade, I will need you to trade it to me on one game and get the cloyster from another if you don't mind please??

Back