• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hey you posted the pokes I gave you. ^^ I EV'd a couple of those. If you want I can EV train some of my low level shinies for you? Some of them have good natures.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    It's alright, you don't have to add my name. Are there any specific pokemon you'd like to add to you EV trained list?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Box 11
    Turtwig lvl 1 brave (jap)
    Chimchar lvl 1 adamant
    Piplup lvl 1 modest

Box 16
    Zangoose lvl 18 adamant

Box 17
    Darkai lv 50 modest (jap)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I was thinking of offering my evd shiny pokemon: metagross, jolteon, Weavile, Registeel, or Scizor for your shiny evd quiet giratina.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok, I'll take that one, but you'll have to do 2 seperate trades, one to get the giratina from my 1st pearl game and another to put the scizor on my US pl. game, if you don't mind.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok, what is your fc?? Register both my 1st pearl and US pl. game and I'll meet you there, bring junk for the giratina, and on the 2nd half I'll bring junk for the weavile.

Back