• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
btw ~RNC~, just let me know when you are done breeding that Meowth
thanks a lot :)
Sorry I was gonna say "I thought I already did that" but that was some thing else, tell me the parents you'll provide and I can get those from you tonight and start on it for you!! :)
Thanks again for all the awesome pokemon, I'm glad to help you acquire whatever you need that I can get! :D

Best trader I've ever come across on these forums, or anywhere for that matter.

I salute you. :15:
Thanks for all of that!! :)

Do already have the japanese movie ten scizor?
Are you talking about the goon scizor please??

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Heya, RNC. I was wondering if you could give me Power Items (Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Anklet, Power Lens and Power Band).

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Oh I see, my bad. I thought you already had the parents.
I can give you them on Friday, I am too busy tonight to trade. But Friday, if you are available, I will be available :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Heya, RNC. I was wondering if you could give me Power Items (Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Anklet, Power Lens and Power Band).

Yes I can do that, use my 1st diamond fc please!! I can only give you 4 and then 2 if that's alright??

Oh I see, my bad. I thought you already had the parents.
I can give you them on Friday, I am too busy tonight to trade. But Friday, if you are available, I will be available :)

No sorry, if you would have read it, it says I don't have any thing on that game except for what peeps have already given and I have not gotten a meowth at all!! Sorry!!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Haha. No problem. I got some of my own quirks. Thanks a lot. My FC is on my sig, will go to Wi-Fi now. :]

Sorry about that delay there if there was one, I walked away from my ds for a minute!!

Okay, sounds good. Thanks. ^_^

Ok I have a goon scizor, what is the characteristics of yours please??

Last edited:

Drk

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
I haven't used it, and it is legit. moveset of X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Iron Defense and Agility, holding a Starf Berry, caught in a Cherish Ball, and has a Classic Ribbon. It's Nature is Adamant, and it's Ability is Swarm, Level 50, OT Wi-Fi Gift

Sorry. Location is Wi-Fi Gift OT is in japanese

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I haven't used it, and it is legit. moveset of X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Iron Defense and Agility, holding a Starf Berry, caught in a Cherish Ball, and has a Classic Ribbon. It's Nature is Adamant, and it's Ability is Swarm, Level 50, OT Wi-Fi Gift

Sorry. Location is Wi-Fi Gift OT is in japanese

I know all of that, that is what it's supposed to be, but the you know like haltes to lose, very finicky, that part of it please??

Yuii

PokéBreeder
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2011
You posted in my thread that you wanted 4 pokemon for your shiny gyarados, could you let me know what pokemon you wanted? :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You posted in my thread that you wanted 4 pokemon for your shiny gyarados, could you let me know what pokemon you wanted? :)

I did, a couple of pages back, I told you I lost data on my lv100 game and ask if you would check it to see if you had any of the pokes I needed for replacements?? I only need them for breeding, so it does not matter what lever or and evo will do unless it can't breed with ditto!! :)
I got sentret, houndour, and 2 others today that I will not need, wait, slaking and something will come to mind after I push submit!! :laugh:

Yuii

PokéBreeder
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2011
I did, a couple of pages back, I told you I lost data on my lv100 game and ask if you would check it to see if you had any of the pokes I needed for replacements?? I only need them for breeding, so it does not matter what lever or and evo will do unless it can't breed with ditto!! :)
I got sentret, houndour, and 2 others today that I will not need, wait, slaking and something will come to mind after I push submit!! :laugh:

Oh well we were talking in my thread so I didn't think to check your thread. :p

Ill go look.

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Hey, ~RNC~, are you ready to trade for the lv100 Blastoise yet? If you are, do you have any pokemon you would want in return, or item?

Back