• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

nikeboy4

"Victory"
Years
  • Sorry I'm taking so long but a riend needed some items and I promised his sister a Arceus so I had to go get all the stuff. I'll be about 5 mins as I'll go out and register the two fc's and then go back into wifi. So in 5 mins please? :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry I'm taking so long but a riend needed some items and I promised his sister a Arceus so I had to go get all the stuff. I'll be about 5 mins as I'll go out and register the two fc's and then go back into wifi. So in 5 mins please? :)
    Take your time, no hurries!! :)

umm, yes please :3. That would be awesome

See you in there, use my 1st pearl fc please!!

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • Hey RNC, Is it posible for me to get the TM Hidden Power (Number 10 if I'm not mistaken) And the rare candies mentioned before please? :)

Back