• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
  • Hey rnc! I'm out right now but I'll be back pretty late or tommorow so if I don't catch you tonight we can do it then :) I'll post when I'm back. Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Do you mind if i take the Deoxys and Celebi in box 18 off your hands?

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    My fc is 3224 1739 2157.

Whenever is best for you RNC. And what F.C shall I use? I didn't see one for T.Ms.

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • Hey RNC! Im back for a while now so i can trade whenever, i was also wondering if i could get the Rayquaza and Mew in in Box 18 as well :). Just post whenever your on or when your ready, ill keep checking back. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Hi could i get box 18 Kyogre or Cresselia and box 3 Blissy? Oh and if i read correctly are they free or i need to trade? :o
    FC for SS is: 1291-4586-4532 and thank you in advance ^.^

Years
  • Hey -RNC-, I see the text that says this is closed for a bit, but I'm really desprate for this pokemon. What I'm interested in is your lvl1 Shiney Elekid (Box 4) and, I don't have much to offer because I'm really new to the game, but I do have a Shiney Hitmonlee with some egg moves.

If your interested, just let me know, and of the Hitmonlee isn't good enough, I'll see what else I have.

Thanks in advance!(:

P.S: Use my SS FC for the trade, thanks(:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry every one, I am back open just haven't fixed that yet, but please visit me tomorrow for my Sunday Shiny Give Away or on Tuesday for my regular trading!! Thanks!! :)

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • Hey rnc! So I'm assuming by your last post you want to trade Tuesday right? I'll be on :)

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • Ah ok! Latios, latias, kyogre, rayquaza box 18 and scizor box 6 and umbreon If possible :)

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • They are under the free section The legendaries are box 18 and the scizor is box 6 and umbreon 7. If they aren't meant to be there thats ok i understand :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok let me see if I can straighten this out!! :) The only free ones, mostly are the lv100's and I recently lost my lv100 game data, if the poke does not have a nature I no longer have it?? Check that part please!!

Can I have the Shiney Elekid (box 4)?

Thanks in advance!(:

Sorry, my give away does not start til tomorrow!! :)

Last edited:
    Back