• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
  • take ur time, i dont mind waiting, a free pokemon is always a good one :P btw how do you have sooo many pokemon games and so many pokes? how are you able to remember all that stuff and still be completely organised? this must take up a lot of your time

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • take ur time, i dont mind waiting, a free pokemon is always a good one :P btw how do you have sooo many pokemon games and so many pokes? how are you able to remember all that stuff and still be completely organised? this must take up a lot of your time

It's not that hard and not so much time taking any more now that I'm used to it!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok, now I'm confused!! :laugh: You said HG fc was in your sig so I thought you wanted it on that game??
    I don't mind, but I did tell you to use the PL. fc in my sig!!

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • is something wrong? or am i using a wrong fc for your game

sorry -_- im a bit dull minded at times, i thought you were confused but i guess its just me lol, but i do want to trade using pkm blck

and it also wont let me add you it says that the fc is wrong

Last edited:
    Back