• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
How would you feel trading the Flawless/near flawless shiny Pichu? I have a level 46 togekiss if you're interested, if not i'll see if i can tempt you with some other pokemon:) Also, im interested in the level 1 Lapras which has Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump and Dragon pulse, lemme know what the deal is :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Damn!:D thanks, i should be, what time are we looking at here? is 10:30pm my time.

Forgot my FC,

1936 9881 7289

EDIT: I'm using gen V is that going to be a problem - I don't trade much.

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hey, I went looking through all your lists and I couldnt find a flawless/near flawless adamant scyther/scizor with technician do you have one? other than that I am interested in the flawless shiny timid gastly and staryu in box 23 I can't imagine I have anything that you don't have but I have a few shinies all the same :P
oh whats your fc? haha joking I read your rules get back to me if you get a chance and have a nice day :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
~RNC~,

I need your help yet again.

I'm looking for an UT, male, Modest, flawless, Ghastly.

I have an UT female DW Poliwag (Swift Swim ability) I can trade you. I looked through your list of DW mons and it didn't look like you had one.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
~RNC~,

I need your help yet again.

I'm looking for an UT, male, Modest, flawless, Ghastly.

I have an UT female DW Poliwag (Swift Swim ability) I can trade you. I looked through your list of DW mons and it didn't look like you had one.

I can do that, just give me just a bit please.

EDIT: Is it caught or bred? I only want caught.

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Your User Name:Murt93
Pokemon:scyther/scizor
Nature:Adamant
Shiny: Yes
NickName: No
Ability:tecnichian
Moves:bullet punch, u-turn,pursuit,superpower(I can do the move tutor ones)
Gen. :5th

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Yeah that would be terrific :D thank you so much let me know if you decide to evolve him and I'll resupply you with a metal coat for future requests from people :)

Back