• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
  • As far as I can tell, you don't have a Korean Plasma Genesect. The other two, they only came in one nature but have different IV's. You have a few of them already and the IV's I have seem to be different, which is why I offered :P

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • EDIT: What did you do? I din't want your meoletta for this. Do you want it back?

As far as I can tell, you don't have a Korean Plasma Genesect. The other two, they only came in one nature but have different IV's. You have a few of them already and the IV's I have seem to be different, which is why I offered :P

Ok let me look at mine, I have the right game in now but didn't know te IV's were different.
    I will have to do some research on that, I am a little wary on tharing for NOK events, sorry.

Last edited:

Tyrael

Years
  • I traded him a copy of the Genesect earlier and he hasn't messaged me about it being bad. But yeah I can trade him the other two to check whatever it is you want :P What exactly do you want checked?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Thank you so much!
    Words cannot describe my excitement right now.
    I look forward to trading/talking with you again. Thank you so much for the kindness :]

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Hi there RNC

I was very interested in your SMR2012 Keldeo lv15 Rash ID 08272 (1st White Game)
    Does that sound do-able?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Alright, i'm in the WFC whenever you're ready to trade :)
    Sorry I forgot the trade and don't like going back pages?

Thank you so much!
    Words cannot describe my excitement right now.
    I look forward to trading/talking with you again. Thank you so much for the kindness :]

Ypour welcome, but did you want this moleotta back? I do not need it.

Tyrael

Years
  • Korean Plasma Genesect Hasty nature, World12 Pikachu Timid "likes to run", and VGC09 Milotic Timid "good endurance" for your..

Movie14 Victini lv50 Jolly ID 12031
    GAMESTP Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 01300 Very finicky *SHINY*
    TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi there RNC

I was very interested in your SMR2012 Keldeo lv15 Rash ID 08272 (1st White Game)
    Does that sound do-able?
    Sorry give me just a bit, I have trades before you.

Korean Plasma Genesect Hasty nature, World12 Pikachu Timid "likes to run", and VGC09 Milotic Timid "good endurance" for your..

Movie14 Victini lv50 Jolly ID 12031
    GAMESTP Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 01300 Very finicky *SHINY*
    TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089

Ok give me just a few, I need to do some thing 1st.

Back