• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
I will look for you to see what ability it is but if you want a certain one I can breed it for you if you like?

Well welcome back and I can only trade today so if you need them do message back as after tomorrow I won't be here much til I finish my X game.

I'm actually looking for one with the DW ability, haha 3: But that's probably not an option, is it?
It's just that it's regular ones are quite useless which is sad considering that it's stats aren't exactly great either. @_@

What about the Sandile though? Would it be of any use to you? : )

OlimarPikmin

Mamodo
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2013
I have a breeding request.

Your User Name: OlimarPikmin
Pokemon: Chikorita
Nature: Gentle
Shiny: Yes please
Nickname: Megumi
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Grass Whistle
Gen. : Fifth generation

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have a breeding request.

Your User Name: OlimarPikmin
Pokemon: Chikorita
Nature: Gentle
Shiny: Yes please
Nickname: Megumi
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Grass Whistle
Gen. : Fifth generation
I hate to say this but until I finish my X game I am not trading or breeding, sorry.

But I am in the E4 now so it shouldn't be to much longer before I'll be back full time here, please do wait.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry about the delay, I took a week off to finish up my copy of X and only have a few days before I pick up my reserved copy of Y to trade so please ppl since the page flipped put your requests and trades up again on this page so I can keep up. Thanks :)

JadeX

Prince
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Ahh I remember you (: We traded lots of time a few years back then during the Platinum era (: good luck with your trade thread (:

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
Good luck in updating your thread, RNC! :) I am currently stacking Pokes in my Black 1 Game so I can check the next batch of Pokes for you again :)

OlimarPikmin

Mamodo
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2013
Females are hard since it's only a 12% chance to get one, so it may be awhile before I get one.

CLOSED for updating with X and Y Pokes

Oh, well then either gender is fine with me. Sorry for the sudden change in mind but I want you to enjoy your X & Y and not be troubled with my request. Take as long as you need. (Sorry to post while closed for updating as well.)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh, well then either gender is fine with me. Sorry for the sudden change in mind but I want you to enjoy your X & Y and not be troubled with my request. Take as long as you need. (Sorry to post while closed for updating as well.)

Reopened Now

Ok I will get on that for you now, sorry for the delay there.

The Shadow

Ace Trainer
Years
Hi RNC! It's been a while.

My goal is to complete the Pokedex, think you can help me out?

Basically I just want the Pokedex entry for a Pokemon and then I can trade that Pokemon back to you.

We can like do a trade a day.

Back