• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
    Hello! I read through your Shinies for Y, and noticed that I have one you did not... a Shiny Durant. If you wouldn't mind, could we perhaps trade? I've been trying to get a Shiny Honedge for my little brother... He's been dying to get one. If it isn't much a problem, could you send a clone of my Durant back, too? I'd really appreciate this. ^_^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello! I read through your Shinies for Y, and noticed that I have one you did not... a Shiny Durant. If you wouldn't mind, could we perhaps trade? I've been trying to get a Shiny Honedge for my little brother... He's been dying to get one. If it isn't much a problem, could you send a clone of my Durant back, too? I'd really appreciate this. ^_^

I don't mind that trade at all, give me about 20 or so if you'll still be around and we can trade.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    May I trade for your Zoroark lv100 Calm, please? I would be willing to trade a level 100 competitive full ev iv trained Flygon.

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
    You are welcome and again sorry about my forgetfulness.

And where have you been?

^.^ dealing with the bad times of life lol i got a new 3ds, still have my y and a new friend code. we must exchange!!! i hate not being here for so long, every time i come back things feel different at first

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    ^.^ dealing with the bad times of life lol i got a new 3ds, still have my y and a new friend code. we must exchange!!! i hate not being here for so long, every time i come back things feel different at first

What is you IGN and I will register you now and it will get back to the norm for you soon.

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
    What is you IGN and I will register you now and it will get back to the norm for you soon.
    its grinchgod, i already added you xD
    yeah its already feeling normal thank goodness.. so is this your trading thread? i didnt read the first post lol i should go read that.

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
    Yeah it's mine, I had to down size it since nintendo is cancelling trading for 4th and 5th gens. soon.

oh yeah they're shutting down the gts right? do you know exactly when? im so close to completing my dex

and i just recently heard about japan getting really nice events xD wish i had a jp version.

Back