• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Offering a 6IV Aerodactyl for any shiny Charmander or pokemon in that evolution line

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Could I trade you a Shiny Garchomp for the Shiny Ditto in box 9? I know you have event Garchomps but it didn't say if they were shiny or not, and Ctrl F didn't show any in the shiny boxes.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Could I trade you a Shiny Garchomp for the Shiny Ditto in box 9? I know you have event Garchomps but it didn't say if they were shiny or not, and Ctrl F didn't show any in the shiny boxes.

Sorry for the delay, but for the shiny section, the CTRL + F does work, if you didn't see it then I must not have it, but PM me when you see me on and we can trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Sorry for the delay, but for the shiny section, the CTRL + F does work, if you didn't see it then I must not have it, but PM me when you see me on and we can trade.

Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal. What time frame/time zone can I know to look for you online during?

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
    I looked through all of your boxes and i didn't see the ORAS Shiny Beldum event with Steven as the trainer. i have one and dont really want it, so would you be willing to trade:
    Beldum (shiny)
    OT: Steven
    Lvl: 5
    Nature: Careful
    moves:
    Hold Back
    Iron Head
    Zen Headbutt
    Iron Defense

for:

Kalos, Box 7
    Vulpix (shiny)
    Timid
    Lvl 1
    Female

if you could, that would be great, and i am online for the next couple of hours if you would like to do it tonight

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I looked through all of your boxes and i didn't see the ORAS Shiny Beldum event with Steven as the trainer. i have one and dont really want it, so would you be willing to trade:
    Beldum (shiny)
    OT: Steven
    Lvl: 5
    Nature: Careful
    moves:
    Hold Back
    Iron Head
    Zen Headbutt
    Iron Defense

for:

Kalos, Box 7
    Vulpix (shiny)
    Timid
    Lvl 1
    Female

if you could, that would be great, and i am online for the next couple of hours if you would like to do it tonight

I have 2 of them just not listed just yet, but let me see which 2 natures I have and I'll let you know.

EDIT: I have modest and hasty so I can do that trade for you.

Last edited:
    Back