• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • As Far as i know it not touch. it has reasonable stat and moves. and it's a breed pokemon so that why it has muddy water.
    but he could be because did get him from a trade so i could be possible .
    but everything seem legit
    this what you were asking right?

It was but if it was breed and level 50 it's touched, but I can trade for it if you like? Do you need it cloned and given back?

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    no i don't need it clone ,
    so we exchange it for the shiny cottonee?
    do you want to exchange now?

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Yes use the fc of mine over there and if yours isn't listed, give it and I will meet you in there.
    i have my friend code listed but my name in the game is different right now because I'm replaying pokemon y.
    it Ventus right now

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    Hey there! I was just wondering if you would consider trading your shiny lvl 1 snover for either a shiny lvl 14 Smeargle (still with all 4 moves open) or a shiny lvl 32 Swellow (with a Japanese name though). I would even be willing to trade both.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey there! I was just wondering if you would consider trading your shiny lvl 1 snover for either a shiny lvl 14 Smeargle (still with all 4 moves open) or a shiny lvl 32 Swellow (with a Japanese name though). I would even be willing to trade both.

I don't need either of those but can trade for the swellow if you tell me the info please?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    I'm pretty new to this so I'm not entirely sure. But I put the stats into an IV calculator (after resetting evs) and it appears to be 3 IV. Also modest nature

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    Modest nature, lvl 32 and the moves are: Aerial Ace, Roost, Double Team and Quick Attack

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Hi I was wandering if u can clone a shiny evee, a shiny rayquaza, shiny Groudon, shiny kyogre shiny entei, shiny charizard, shiny sceptile, shiny shamin and shiny greninja they r all competitive except evee I would like 3 of each pokemon cloned and have originals plz if not it's ok thanks -wolf

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi I was wandering if u can clone a shiny evee, a shiny rayquaza, shiny Groudon, shiny kyogre shiny entei, shiny charizard, shiny sceptile, shiny shamin and shiny greninja they r all competitive except evee I would like 3 of each pokemon cloned and have originals plz if not it's ok thanks -wolf

I can do that for you, what time zone you in? And just message when you're on and if I'm around I will message you back.

Back