• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Heya! Ready to trade these ones now.
    - Garchomp
    - Kangaskhan
    - Ageislash

They have the kalos pentagon, and they seem legit. But I can't be 100% sure (I've been cheated with trades online before). The Gastly was accidentally traded, so I don't have that one anymore unfortunately.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Heya! Ready to trade these ones now.
    - Garchomp
    - Kangaskhan
    - Ageislash

They have the kalos pentagon, and they seem legit. But I can't be 100% sure (I've been cheated with trades online before). The Gastly was accidentally traded, so I don't have that one anymore unfortunately.

Sorry I just now got on here, beed a little lazy here lately but if you want to meet me in there now I will head on in there

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Thanks for the offer, I have already replace my palkia and diagla and my TRUTH will never leave me, I have it 5 times in the bank and on my older games as well to transfer if she is ever lost, but what other shinys do you have?

It was horrible, I have a shiny suicune, so do you have the other 2?

yes ^^, do you want to clone them?? i will be available this weekend :)

hope you can get all your stuff back :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, ~RNC~,
    Hope you're doing well, this week! gameguy11 recommended checking out your shop, so I did!
    I took a look at your alphabetical shiny Pokemon boxes, & there's a few I'm interested in. Here they are:

Elekid lv1 Adamant, Static ♂
    Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch

Electivire lv50 Adamant, Motor Drive ♂
    Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop

Charizard lv100 Adamant, Blaze ♂
    Roost, Fire Punch, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance

I'm mostly curious as to what kind of Poke Ball they're each in. (I've mainly been looking for a shiny Pokemon in a Fast Ball, but I'm still interested in these, regardless. If you know of any of your shiny Poke's that are in Fast Balls, though, I'd be curious to hear what they are, if you didn't mind sharing.) In return for one of your Poke's, I've got a shiny Blissey, in a Safari Ball - I noticed that you didn't seem to have one in your alphabetical shiny boxes, so it might work out! :) Here are its details:

Blissey: Relaxed, Serene Grace, Heal Bell, Soft-Boiled, Egg Bomb, Healing Wish
    (level 100, female; bred in XY, in a Safari Ball; nicknamed "Nurse Joy") :)
    (HP: 676, Atk: 56, Def: 95, SpA: 188, SpD: 306, Speed: 131)

If you're interested in trading one of yours for Nurse Joy, feel free to let me know at your own convenience. It looks like you may/may not be trading w/ @Houndoomed first pretty soon, so if so, no rush at all. Thanks for your time, & take care!
    Sincerely, Nallanator

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello, ~RNC~,
    Hope you're doing well, this week! gameguy11 recommended checking out your shop, so I did!
    I took a look at your alphabetical shiny Pokemon boxes, & there's a few I'm interested in. Here they are:

Elekid lv1 Adamant, Static ♂
    Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch pokeball

Electivire lv50 Adamant, Motor Drive ♂
    Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop pokeball

Charizard lv100 Adamant, Blaze ♂
    Roost, Fire Punch, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance luxury ball

I'm mostly curious as to what kind of Poke Ball they're each in. (I've mainly been looking for a shiny Pokemon in a Fast Ball, but I'm still interested in these, regardless. If you know of any of your shiny Poke's that are in Fast Balls, though, I'd be curious to hear what they are, if you didn't mind sharing.) In return for one of your Poke's, I've got a shiny Blissey, in a Safari Ball - I noticed that you didn't seem to have one in your alphabetical shiny boxes, so it might work out! :) Here are its details:

Blissey: Relaxed, Serene Grace, Heal Bell, Soft-Boiled, Egg Bomb, Healing Wish
    (level 100, female; bred in XY, in a Safari Ball; nicknamed "Nurse Joy") :)
    (HP: 676, Atk: 56, Def: 95, SpA: 188, SpD: 306, Speed: 131)

If you're interested in trading one of yours for Nurse Joy, feel free to let me know at your own convenience. It looks like you may/may not be trading w/ @Houndoomed first pretty soon, so if so, no rush at all. Thanks for your time, & take care!
    Sincerely, Nallanator

I can take a look at those for you and let you know and will look to see what are in fast balls for you as well, I am in the middle of updating that section since I lost every thing recently, give me just a bit.
    EDIT: Ball is in the quote for you.
    My growlithe is in a fastball and that's the only one that I see.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    I can take a look at those for you and let you know and will look to see what are in fast balls for you as well, I am in the middle of updating that section since I lost every thing recently, give me just a bit.
    EDIT: Ball is in the quote for you.
    My growlithe is in a fastball and that's the only one that I see.

Hmm, okay. Thanks so much for checking. :) Aw, man, I hope it's a smooth process trying to update everything, again, after losing it.
    In that case, would you be interested in trading that Growlithe for the Nurse Joy, I mentioned? A Growlithe in a Fast Ball sounds awesome.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hmm, okay. Thanks so much for checking. :) Aw, man, I hope it's a smooth process trying to update everything, again, after losing it.
    In that case, would you be interested in trading that Growlithe for the Nurse Joy, I mentioned? A Growlithe in a Fast Ball sounds awesome.

It ok and only a matter of time, I am in the process of getting my own on my Ruby game, IVs or no IVs, but give me just a bit to change games and clone it for you and I will be in there, will you need yours cloned and given back.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    It ok and only a matter of time, I am in the process of getting my own on my Ruby game, IVs or no IVs, but give me just a bit to change games and clone it for you and I will be in there, will you need yours cloned and given back.

That's good to hear, at least!
    Take your time. I'm available for most of this evening. & nope, I won't need Nurse Joy cloned - but thank you for the offer.
    I'll go ahead & add your friend code, now, then, just to be ready for when you're ready.

Back