• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Sorry was still studying on the skarmory a bit, but give me your fc and IGN and I can get those ready for you now.
    sure is it possible ull get the skarmory? :) i would really love that and appreciate it . fc 2852-8074-5614

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    sure is it possible ull get the skarmory? :) i would really love that and appreciate it . fc 2852-8074-5614

It's possible, but not a guarantee, I like a challenge, and this one will be a little harder than the clefairy I had to go back in games for but it wasn't shiny, I will be in there soon with these for you though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    It's possible, but not a guarantee, I like a challenge, and this one will be a little harder than the clefairy I had to go back in games for but it wasn't shiny, I will be in there soon with these for you though.

i would really appreciate that :) let me know if u can make it happen and sure i added you already:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Sorry for the delay the bank was being stupid, but it's the one that starts with 4012, I need to take the other one out, be in there in like 3 minutes.

np :) and added you already:) just wondering can i request some more in the future?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Thanks a bunch!! you are the best :) can i switch the pokemon? if its a bother dont worry about it :) also if u can keep me updated from that skarmory i would appreciate it :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Thanks a bunch!! you are the best :) can i switch the pokemon? if its a bother dont worry about it :) also if u can keep me updated from that skarmory i would appreciate it :)

Sorry missed the switching part, I can do that for you tomorrow and PM me often, I will grab my LG game tomorrow and go on the hunt for it for you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    THANK YOU SO MUCH :) your the best:) i will message you tomorrow for sure to remind you :) thanks again and have a good night !

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    FC: 1092-1017-2513
    IGN: Jofred
    HI CAN I ALSO GET SHINY STARTERS? WATER IF POSSIBLE :) THANKS IN ADVANCE

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    THANK YOU SO MUCH :) your the best:) i will message you tomorrow for sure to remind you :) thanks again and have a good night !
    Your welcome and thanks for the reminder, I will forget.
    FC: 1092-1017-2513
    IGN: Jofred
    HI CAN I ALSO GET SHINY STARTERS? WATER IF POSSIBLE :) THANKS IN ADVANCE

No need to hollar, but which starters you need? It will be tomorrow though before I can trade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    Sorry im used on all caps.. Sure no prob if tomorrow... If you can all water type? and a snivy i really like water type pokemons.. What time will you be on so i can go online aswell.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Sorry im used on all caps.. Sure no prob if tomorrow... If you can all water type? and a snivy i really like water type pokemons.. What time will you be on so i can go online aswell.

Sorry for that, forgot my :laugh: on the end there, but should be around 4pm or so, I in the EST time zone here.

Back