• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Ok those would work, are you gonna be on tomorrow around this time?

I can manage but you'll have to be there at the exact time as I'll have to get up ..
    But I'll manage ..

Have a timid and serious shaymin
    Calm arceus

dukeblue0207

Shuckle worship lol
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    I posted it before but i was afraid you missed it so i post it again (sorry if im acting rude)
    Your PC User Name: dukeblue0207
    Your FC: 4570-9192-2129
    Your IGN: Denis

Pokemon: Beautifly
    Nature: timid
    Ability: Swarm
    IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: N
    Moves: (may take longer): Hidden Power (ground) (is that possible?)
    NickName: Y or N: N

Pokemon: Dustox
    Ability: Shield Dust
    Moves: (may take longer): Iron Defense (sorry but i dont have ORAS)

just making sure you do see this comment
    thanks ton :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I posted it before but i was afraid you missed it so i post it again (sorry if im acting rude)
    Your PC User Name: dukeblue0207
    Your FC: 4570-9192-2129
    Your IGN: Denis

Pokemon: Beautifly
    Ability: Swarm
    Moves: (may take longer): Hidden Power (ground) (is that possible?)

Pokemon: Dustox
    Ability: Shield Dust
    Moves: (may take longer): Iron Defense (sorry but i dont have ORAS)

just making sure you do see this comment
    thanks ton :)
    Sorry I did miss this, you are not bei g rude at all, I have one aheqd of you and will start on this as soon as I am finished with it, thanks for posting it again.
    Hey are you available?
    Getting on a little late today, can this wait? I need a few pokes for requests that need to be done and can get the trade done in a bit if you gonna be here still, if not, I don't mind.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Sorry I did miss this, you are not bei g rude at all, I have one aheqd of you and will start on this as soon as I am finished with it, thanks for posting it again.

Getting on a little late today, can this wait? I need a few pokes for requests that need to be done and can get the trade done in a bit if you gonna be here still, if not, I don't mind.

I'm here .. just let me know when you're finished
    How much time will it take approximately? So that I check back

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Not long at all, I hope, I only need to post to get pokes for the requests, I am not starting them yet and have a code to give away.

Umm how much more time? I needed some pokemons cloned as well ..
    The ones that I'll give to you and 3 other ..

My Aura mew, serperior and happy hour meowth

My powersaver is not gonna arrive before 3 weeks so I'm sorry to bother you with this task

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Umm how much more time? I needed some pokemons cloned as well ..
    The ones that I'll give to you and 3 other ..

My Aura mew, serperior and happy hour meowth

My powersaver is not gonna arrive before 3 weeks so I'm sorry to bother you with this task

I can do it now for you, my PS isn't working atm so I am only waiting on it and can trade in the mean time, what exactly was the trade again? Sorry, I forget alot.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I can do it now for you, my PS isn't working atm so I am only waiting on it and can trade in the mean time, what exactly was the trade again? Sorry, I forget alot.

Its okay .. I can imagine whats it like to walk in your shoes running this shop.

You've already given me 3 pokemon.

You wanted a relaxed and impish keldeo. I have a modest us volcanion as well, will that interest you?

And I'll send you mew, serperior and meowth as well .. you can clone all 6 and send me back whenever you're able to ..

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I am interested in the shiny Banette that you've put up .. would you like a shiny goodra for it? I believe it was 5ivs but you can check it yourself as I don't have access to the stats judge yet

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Ok I can take those 3, as for cloning, you may want to wait, my PS isn't working so I can't clone til it works again, sorry.

Can you keep all of them? Because I need all of them cloned back ... it'll be easy for me this way because I have to trade the other three away to Phantom .. it'll be quick this way .. you'll be able to return the pokemon the next time I find you online

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Yeah I can do that, I should either have this one working or I will buy another one tomorrow while I am out, Phanton needs cloning and I need this PS working, I will PM you tomorrow when I get it figured out.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Yeah I can do that, I should either have this one working or I will buy another one tomorrow while I am out, Phanton needs cloning and I need this PS working, I will PM you tomorrow when I get it figured out.

Yes he needs them cloned for me actually .. thank you very much :)
    Yes please do figure out something and help :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I will, it's not a issue for me, I had this problem before, don't know what helped to fix it, but GS is just up the road for me, I will buy one if it not working before I head to town tomorrow.

EDIT: Wasn't paying arrention there, thought there was one more to trade.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Yeah I can do that, I should either have this one working or I will buy another one tomorrow while I am out, Phanton needs cloning and I need this PS working, I will PM you tomorrow when I get it figured out.

5 copies of Mew and Volcanion
    2 copies of serperior
    2 copies of meowth
    1 copy of each keldeo

Thank you so much for this really :)

Edit: just these 3 weeks and then I won't ever bother you with cloning .. I'll only bother you with alot of trades then :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • 5 copies of Mew and Volcanion
    2 copies of serperior
    2 copies of meowth
    1 copy of each keldeo

Thank you so much for this really :)

Edit: just these 3 weeks and then I won't ever bother you with cloning .. I'll only bother you with alot of trades then :)

Thanks for the list and yes you will, there is always issues with the PS and those error codes google not always help or know the answers to lol.

Back