• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

dspsp

Senior Trainer
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Oh XD
    When you have a lv 1 flawless breed, then you have a blank slate of a poke which you can ev train to the poke's full ability as you want(:

For example, if you have a beldum, you'll want to ev train it with 252 ev's in attack. If the beldum has, say, only 5 iv's for attack, even with 252 atk ev's it wont reach the pokemon's legal maximum. But a flawless poke has 31 ivs in all categories. So if you ev train it with 252 atk ev's, it'll reach metagross's legal max attack stack: 405. And if you ev train it with 252 speed ev's itll reach the maximum of 262.

Essentially, flawless pokes can reach their maximum stats (in 2 chosen categories, limit of max evs) when ev trained properly(:!

Ex:
    attack stat of metagross(lv 100) with 0 ivs and 252 atk evs: 360
    attack stat of metagross(lv 100) with 31 ivs and 252 atk evs: 405
    That's almost a 50 Stat difference due to ivs! :D

Hope that explained a bit better XD

Last edited:

WolfX975

n00b
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Can you trade me your Shiny Yanmega lv100 Modest?I will offer shiny EV´d Snorlax or shiny EV´d Infernape.

DarkraiDaviz

Darkrai Master
    Years
  • Shiny Tangrowth lv100 Modest Checked
    HP 336
    Atk. 205
    Def. 344
    Sp. Atk. 350
    Sp. Def. 124
    Spd. 113

Moves: Sunnt Day, SolarBeam, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb

This is what I am looking at!!! Idk if I have anything you could possibly want except maybe a lvl 1 UT Shiny vulpix or ninetails.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    box 16 castform
    and box 1 luxray please?

these are some of the last pokemon for my pokedex.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Hi, I was wondering if you have any electrizers, phanphy eggs, and if you could help me evolve my electabuzz?
    Is a magmarizer an equal trade for both electrizer and phanphy? If not I can tell you what I have to offer :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKS
    Your welcome do enjoy them please!! :)

Oh XD
    When you have a lv 1 flawless breed, then you have a blank slate of a poke which you can ev train to the poke's full ability as you want(:

For example, if you have a beldum, you'll want to ev train it with 252 ev's in attack. If the beldum has, say, only 5 iv's for attack, even with 252 atk ev's it wont reach the pokemon's legal maximum. But a flawless poke has 31 ivs in all categories. So if you ev train it with 252 atk ev's, it'll reach metagross's legal max attack stack: 405. And if you ev train it with 252 speed ev's itll reach the maximum of 262.

Essentially, flawless pokes can reach their maximum stats (in 2 chosen categories, limit of max evs) when ev trained properly(:!

Ex:
    attack stat of metagross(lv 100) with 0 ivs and 252 atk evs: 360
    attack stat of metagross(lv 100) with 31 ivs and 252 atk evs: 405
    That's almost a 50 Stat difference due to ivs! :D

Hope that explained a bit better XD
    Maybe I should let you ev train some of my pokes??
    Can you trade me your Shiny Yanmega lv100 Modest?I will offer shiny EV´d Snorlax or shiny EV´d Infernape.
    Maybe for the snorlax, give me the stats please??

Shiny Tangrowth lv100 Modest Checked
    HP 336
    Atk. 205
    Def. 344
    Sp. Atk. 350
    Sp. Def. 124
    Spd. 113

Moves: Sunnt Day, SolarBeam, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb

This is what I am looking at!!! Idk if I have anything you could possibly want except maybe a lvl 1 UT Shiny vulpix or ninetails.
    Sorry I don't need any more shiny's, I have them all already!!

box 16 castform
    and box 1 luxray please?

these are some of the last pokemon for my pokedex.
    If those are my shiny's, then sorry I can't give them to you unless it's Sunday during my give away!!

Hi, I was wondering if you have any electrizers, phanphy eggs, and if you could help me evolve my electabuzz?
    Is a magmarizer an equal trade for both electrizer and phanphy? If not I can tell you what I have to offer :)

I have all items and they are free, I can trade with you to evolve any thing for free, if you want eggs, just ask, they are also free!! :)

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I have all items and they are free, I can trade with you to evolve any thing for free, if you want eggs, just ask, they are also free!! :)

Triple free combo FTW!!1
    Haha. Ok, whenever you would like to trade just PM me, write it here, or put up a message on my profile.
    Thank you!
    :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Triple free combo FTW!!1
    Haha. Ok, whenever you would like to trade just PM me, write it here, or put up a message on my profile.
    Thank you!
    :D

I'm still here and around some where, but if you want to give me just a bit, maybe tonight?? Not sure yet, trying to unlock the transfer machine on pokemon black ATM, not easy at all!!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I'm still here and around some where, but if you want to give me just a bit, maybe tonight?? Not sure yet, trying to unlock the transfer machine on pokemon black ATM, not easy at all!!

Oh! I heard the graphics are amazing :P
    Anyways, Im ready to trade now.
    Btw do you think you can throw in Swords Dance, and Earthquake?

dspsp

Senior Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I actually am not very good at ev training, only at ev determining XDD
    I have a good friend who helps me with the actual training, I like to determine which ev's in which stats would be good for a poke:

ex: for a flawless timid crobat
    252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    would be an ideal ev spread for sweeping. the 252 spA allow us to take advantage of it's respectable special attack, the 252 spd evs would allow crobat to get its CRAZY max speed, and the rest is in spD for a little durability^^

Once i come up with an ev spread i ask some of my friends to help me ev train^^

If you would like, i could help you with ev training (sort of... I come up with evs and my trustworthy friends do the actual training)?(:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Have that Yanmega Speed boost?
    I'm not sure, sorry!!

Oh! I heard the graphics are amazing :P
    Anyways, Im ready to trade now.
    Btw do you think you can throw in Swords Dance, and Earthquake?
    Yes, just catch me here and remind me of the trade please!!

Rnc i dont belive their shiny.
    Do you mean the pokes the person above was asking for??

I actually am not very good at ev training, only at ev determining XDD
    I have a good friend who helps me with the actual training, I like to determine which ev's in which stats would be good for a poke:

ex: for a flawless timid crobat
    252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    would be an ideal ev spread for sweeping. the 252 spA allow us to take advantage of it's respectable special attack, the 252 spd evs would allow crobat to get its CRAZY max speed, and the rest is in spD for a little durability^^

Once i come up with an ev spread i ask some of my friends to help me ev train^^

If you would like, i could help you with ev training (sort of... I come up with evs and my trustworthy friends do the actual training)?(:
    Ok, and do you have B or W??

dspsp

Senior Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Haha, sorry nope^^
    I was gonna get the japanese white version, but i think i might just wait for the english version(:

Back