• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
  • Noticed you're doing a giveaway, THAT'S AWESOME!!

Could I get a Torchic from Box 22, and could you tell me what ability the Umbreon in box 25 has? Same for the Eevees in 21 and 22.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi :) thanks! guess thundurus got traded away earlier. Landorus is great too :)
    Thanks again.
    Really sorry about that, I can give you another if you like? You can keep the landorus.
    Noticed you're doing a giveaway, THAT'S AWESOME!!

Could I get a Torchic from Box 22, and could you tell me what ability the Umbreon in box 25 has? Same for the Eevees in 21 and 22.

Umbreon has synchronize, eevee in 22 is adaptability and the one one in 21 are the same and some are run away and anticipation.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Umbreon has synchronize, eevee in 22 is adaptability and the one one in 21 are the same and some are run away and anticipation.

Alright, I'll take a Box 22 Torchic, and could I get an Eevee from 21 with Anticipation? along with a Ponyta & Ralts from 22,

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • It's the shiny Urasring in Box 23, Chikorita in 20, Carbink in 22 and Dialga in 24.

BTW you've not registered me and unless you somehow contact me in the next two hours I'll not be there till the 25th.

Years
  • May I request these shiny pokemon from the giveaway???

Charizard-Box 20
    Venusaur & Blaziken-Box22
    Giratina-Box 25

My IGN is Calem and my FC is 1349-6319-4333

We've traded before and thank you very much :)

Years
  • Hi :D Can I have these pokemon from the Giveaway?

Box 25
    Giratina

Box 24
    Dialga

Box 21
    Mandibuzz

Box 20
    Registeel

FC and IGN is in Sig. Friend name is Halkyon.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • It's the shiny Urasring in Box 23, Chikorita in 20, Carbink in 22 and Dialga in 24.

BTW you've not registered me and unless you somehow contact me in the next two hours I'll not be there till the 25th.
    Sorry your fc is not fully up there it ends in a 4 if I remember right. And sorry what time zone you in? I never see you here.
    May I request these shiny pokemon from the giveaway???

Charizard-Box 20
    Venusaur & Blaziken-Box22
    Giratina-Box 25

My IGN is Calem and my FC is 1349-6319-4333

We've traded before and thank you very much :)
    Just catch me on here and we can trade.
    Hi :D Can I have these pokemon from the Giveaway?

Box 25
    Giratina

Box 24
    Dialga

Box 21
    Mandibuzz

Box 20
    Registeel

FC and IGN is in Sig. Friend name is Halkyon.

Also catch me on here and we can trade.

Back