• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Yeah your shiny Y list is where I got those from. As I said before I only have Gulpin as a shiny from Kalos and it wasn't born it was a lvl 5 Brave Gulpin I caught in a horde about a week ago.

Well since you only have one (I meant Kalos really not born) I can trade 3 from the list you posted just for that one you have if you like?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Well since you only have one (I meant Kalos really not born) I can trade 3 from the list you posted just for that one you have if you like?

Electirizer and Dubious Disc and stuff like that from the BP vendor that are listed under your wants in post 9. Would a few of those be able to get me the other 3 I wanted? You can pick the BP items you want me to buy.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Electirizer and Dubious Disc and stuff like that from the BP vendor that are listed under your wants in post 9. Would a few of those be able to get me the other 3 I wanted? You can pick the BP items you want me to buy.

Well I'll be nice, I can trade you all just for the one shiny you have, what time zone you in?

Enki4523

FC: 0361-7757-3529
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Hello! ^-^
    I am new to this website/ thread so please bear with me here, I am interested in a couple of your pokemons (mostly legends) but I am not sure what to offer, since you have literally every legend cloned and I don't have that many shinies. I have some slightly different and less leveled legends with items. I could probably get some of the items that you are looking for on your last post but I don't want to violate any of your rules such as the 'shiny for shiny rule'. If you could tell me what you might be looking for? And also, does your Shaymin have a fateful encounter so you can give it a gracidea flower to make it transform into skyform?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello! ^-^
    I am new to this website/ thread so please bear with me here, I am interested in a couple of your pokemons (mostly legends) but I am not sure what to offer, since you have literally every legend cloned and I don't have that many shinies. I have some slightly different and less leveled legends with items. I could probably get some of the items that you are looking for on your last post but I don't want to violate any of your rules such as the 'shiny for shiny rule'. If you could tell me what you might be looking for? And also, does your Shaymin have a fateful encounter so you can give it a gracidea flower to make it transform into skyform?

You fine and sorry for the delay, I will be honest and don't take it as rude, since you are new there is probably not much you will have that I will want, but if you tell me which legends you are wanting I can just give them to you for junk pokes that I can toss.

Enki4523

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    You fine and sorry for the delay, I will be honest and don't take it as rude, since you are new there is probably not much you will have that I will want, but if you tell me which legends you are wanting I can just give them to you for junk pokes that I can toss.

The ones I am looking at are:

Deoxoys
    Shaymin
    Darkrai
    Victini

I don't really care about the nature or level, I prefer to train them myself. But I would prefer ones with no nicknames, if possible.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • The ones I am looking at are:

Deoxoys
    Shaymin
    Darkrai
    Victini

I don't really care about the nature or level, I prefer to train them myself. But I would prefer ones with no nicknames, if possible.

I think I can give you all of those except for the deoxys as it was never caught in any game.

Enki4523

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    It should be, I have many so I will make sure before I trade you, give me about 10 minutes to finish dinner and I will be ready.

Sure, I'll go ahead and add your fc and such, just post when your ready.

Enki4523

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Yes that's it, grabbing them from the bank now, will be in there in like 3 minutes. And I didn't have those on my legends game, only on my event so I am able to get you the deoxys as well.

Cool, thanks a lot, so anything else before we trade?

Back