• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    I noticed you're missing a kalos born shiny weavile on your pokemon y shiny.
    I have a shiny sneasel KB with a grip claw, ready to evolve into a weavile if you want it.
    If you're interested, i'm interested in your: Treecko lv1 Adamant,Eevee lv1 Careful (Kalos), any keldeo or melotic, or any shiny deoxys.
    I don't care if they're cloned as well.
    Let me know if you're interested.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I noticed you're missing a kalos born shiny weavile on your pokemon y shiny.
    I have a shiny sneasel KB with a grip claw, ready to evolve into a weavile if you want it.
    If you're interested, i'm interested in your: Treecko lv1 Adamant,Eevee lv1 Careful (Kalos), any keldeo or melotic, or any shiny deoxys.
    I don't care if they're cloned as well.
    Let me know if you're interested.

I would like it but won't trade an event for a shiny, so which of those shinys would you want the most?

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Yeah sorry again, I went to take a 30 minute nap, and it turned into a 3 hour nap. I live in the Central timezone. You wanna plan on trading tomorrow? Just set a time sometime after like 4pm my time, and i'll be available.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • Hi, I'd like your Altaria from Box 14. I could offer you a shiny Mime jr, Kalos born, Ability Filter. I also need a clone of my shiny Gengar and could offer you a Dubious Disc and a Draco Plate.

Also, I was wondering about your non-Kalos shinies...There are two I'd really like (Sudowoodo and Budew, Box 7 and 9 respectively). I have a few other shinies I could offer I'd just like to get a clone back (Nidoran m, , Roggenrola, Whismur all UT and KB).

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi, I'd like your Altaria from Box 14. I could offer you a shiny Mime jr, Kalos born, Ability Filter. I also need a clone of my shiny Gengar and could offer you a Dubious Disc and a Draco Plate.

Also, I was wondering about your non-Kalos shinies...There are two I'd really like (Sudowoodo and Budew, Box 7 and 9 respectively). I have a few other shinies I could offer I'd just like to get a clone back (Nidoran m, , Roggenrola, Whismur all UT and KB).

Since I don't have a mime jr, I will take that trade, as for the on kalos, those are free on Sundays for junk that I can toss, what time zone you in as I am going to be busy for a week or so playing ORAS and can clone the gengar for you as well.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • Since I don't have a mime jr, I will take that trade, as for the on kalos, those are free on Sundays for junk that I can toss, what time zone you in as I am going to be busy for a week or so playing ORAS and can clone the gengar for you as well.

My timezone is utc+01:00, noon in northern America corresponds with nighttime over here. I'm regularly on till northern American evening (I like this time zone display: https://xkcd.com/1335/ ).
    Just tell me a day and a time and I'll be on. Maybe Sunday, since you say you're giving out the other ones then (assuming I understood you corrrectly).
    I'm looking forward to ORAS too, a shame Europe has to wait a week longer.

Back