• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • I do understand that and will have your pokemons ready and can be online to 7ish pm (your time) and hope it will do. Looking forward to it ^^
    Edit: It appears that the French Genesect is hacked as it cannot be shiny which mine is. If it can be please let me know or else discard the Meloetta from my wanted list. Might know one who got a legit Plasma Genesect although so will check for one for you after the trade :)

Got all others ready for trade now btw so just waiting for your arrival ^^

Sorry for the delay, I just got home, I need to eat and then will grab them from the bank for you if you going to be on for a bit?

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    I owe you one, I will not forget.

Hello!

It's me again! I saw you got the shiny Xerneas, but it doesn't appear in the list. I was wondering if you cloned it and if I can have one, as we agreed.

Please let me know, thank you!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello!

It's me again! I saw you got the shiny Xerneas, but it doesn't appear in the list. I was wondering if you cloned it and if I can have one, as we agreed.

Please let me know, thank you!

I didn't forget, I have 3 different ones now and just haven't listed them yet, let me know when you are on here and we can trade.

Back