• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
Years
  • Hello again!~ I'm here for another request since I'm rebuilding a new team. :)

So here' what I have, they're all shiny and ranging from 5-6 Ivs. If you want specific details then feel free to ask:
    Gardevoir, Raichu, Zoroark(2), Mismagius, Sylveon , Gyarados, and a Charizard

I'm relatively interested in the shiny lv.1 Goomy with 6Ivs and the shiny lv.1 Noibat with 6Ivs.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello again!~ I'm here for another request since I'm rebuilding a new team. :)

So here' what I have, they're all shiny and ranging from 5-6 Ivs. If you want specific details then feel free to ask:
    Gardevoir, Raichu, Zoroark(2), Mismagius, Sylveon , Gyarados, and a Charizard

I'm relatively interested in the shiny lv.1 Goomy with 6Ivs and the shiny lv.1 Noibat with 6Ivs.

You know I not mind to help but you did read to "Ignore IVs for now" right? I so need to take a day to update those, but do you need those bred? I can do that, will take about a day o complete for you.

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • You know I not mind to help but you did read to "Ignore IVs for now" right? I so need to take a day to update those, but do you need those bred? I can do that, will take about a day o complete for you.

Firstly my bad I didn't end up reading that.

Secondly normally I'd be fine with that but I think I'll hold off on this one for a second because someone else might give me these immediately so I'll just message you if nothing works out. :o

Sorry for the trouble.

Back