• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
Years
  • Hey so is it possible to change my order to the lv.1 female ralts? My friend did give me a noibat so I wont be needing that anymore. I'm looking for a ralts so replace my meowstic.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • What moves does it have?
    aura sphere, shadow ball, psyshock and nasty plot.
    Hey so is it possible to change my order to the lv.1 female ralts? My friend did give me a noibat so I wont be needing that anymore. I'm looking for a ralts to replace my meowstic.

Do you want me to breed for you or do I already have one?
    Wait I do, this is it: Ralts lv1 Modest, Trace ♀
    Protect, Hyper Voice, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam 6 IV (Shiny)

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Hello,
    I was interested a little while back in your Minato Mirai Pikachu (Naive)*. I was offering you a GAME 2014 Charizard, Lvl 50 Modest, obtained by me personally. I could also offer a SUM2014 pokeball vivillon or I have the HA Unova starters, let me know if any of these do anything for you!

*It's under 'Events Pokemon X' Box 9 :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello,
    I was interested a little while back in your Minato Mirai Pikachu (Naive)*. I was offering you a GAME 2014 Charizard, Lvl 50 Modest, obtained by me personally. I could also offer a SUM2014 pokeball vivillon or I have the HA Unova starters, let me know if any of these do anything for you!

*It's under 'Events Pokemon X' Box 9 :)

The charizard would work for me, give me a bit to finish trade I am doing and I can meet you in there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Awesome, my friend code is 0533-5256-7960, my ign is Pizza.

Edit: Oh, could I be cheeky and trade you the charizard from my X, then swap games and swap for the pikachu on my OR please? :)

Years
  • Not looking to trade currently but I decided to stop by to say thanks for the trades we've done in the past and for the cloning services provided. I haven't been on at all within the past 2 months and I decided to make a return :) Have a great holiday season.

Back