• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Hi, if you remember the Jirachi I had been looking for, it's in my possession.

Do you happen to have any flawless event Pokémon with unique moves on them? If so, I'll readily take one in exchange for the Jirachi. :)

OMG that is great, I wished I would have been on last night to grab that from you and I can trade for the 6IV above if you's like it as I only have 3 or 4IVs on most of mine.

Years
  • I don't take any thing but junk, any thing I can toss after the trade for this, I will get it written down and will work on getting moves first and then the chikorita for you.

I am confused. So I should give you a junk Pokemon for the Chikorita?

But if I asked for a shiny in the breeding request, where it says Yes or No for shiny, to be fair, shouldn't I also give you a shiny [as you have it listed in the rules 1 to 1 for shinies, or is that only in your shiny box]?

I am sorry for all the confusion. I am just confused with this.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I am confused. So I should give you a junk Pokemon for the Chikorita?

But if I asked for a shiny in the breeding request, where it says Yes or No for shiny, to be fair, shouldn't I also give you a shiny [as you have it listed in the rules 1 to 1 for shinies, or is that only in your shiny box]?

I am sorry for all the confusion. I am just confused with this.

Are you a mind reader? I just PMd you, but request are different, if you are asking for one I already have, I would like a shiny in return, so just some thing I can toss after the trade will work for this.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    Your PC User Name: purpleyawns
    Your FC: 4399-3040-9751
    Your IGN: Hayley
    Pokemon: Mudkip
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Shiny?: Yes please
    Moves: None

Thank you!

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Hi RNC,

I just have a couple of questions for you:

1.) What are the IVs of your Modest and Relaxed Desser City Shiny Arceus'?
    2.) Are the Portal Groudon/Kyogre Gen6 events? If so what are their IVs?

I am interested in those and I think I have a couple of Mew codes I can use for the recent event; let me know what natures you need and I can get them for you :)

Years
  • Hello there are some pokemon i'm interested in but i got a question can any of these below be Non Shiny just because i like the original looks better than the shiny ones?

I would like to see if these can be Non Shiny..
    -Mewtwo lv100 Timid, Pressure
    Charge Beam, Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere 6 IV
    -Lapras lv1 Modest, Water Absorb ♂
    Water Gun, Freeze-Dry, Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse 6 IV
    -Blastoise lv50 Modest, Rain Dish ♂
    Skull Bash, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Aqua Tail 5 IV
    -Alakazam lv50 Modest, Inner Focus ♂
    Recover, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch 6 IV
    -Dragonite lv70 Adamant, Multiscale ♀
    Fire Punch, Dragon Dance, Surf, Aqua Tail 6 IV

If so here is what i can offer...
    -Shiny BR 6IV Goodra
    -Shiny BR 6IV Greninja
    -Shiny BR 5IV Lucario
    -Shiny BR 5IV Hyderigon
    -Shiny BR 6IV Flygon

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi RNC,

I just have a couple of questions for you:

1.) What are the IVs of your Modest and Relaxed Desser City Shiny Arceus'?
    2.) Are the Portal Groudon/Kyogre Gen6 events? If so what are their IVs?

I am interested in those and I think I have a couple of Mew codes I can use for the recent event; let me know what natures you need and I can get them for you :)
    Sorry for a couple of things here, I don't check the IVs of my events and second, I don't need any more mews, mine are not listed yet, but I have all natures that I was needing.
    Hello there are some pokemon i'm interested in but i got a question can any of these below be Non Shiny just because i like the original looks better than the shiny ones?

I would like to see if these can be Non Shiny..
    -Mewtwo lv100 Timid, Pressure
    Charge Beam, Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere 6 IV
    -Lapras lv1 Modest, Water Absorb ♂
    Water Gun, Freeze-Dry, Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse 6 IV
    -Blastoise lv50 Modest, Rain Dish ♂
    Skull Bash, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Aqua Tail 5 IV
    -Alakazam lv50 Modest, Inner Focus ♂
    Recover, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch 6 IV
    -Dragonite lv70 Adamant, Multiscale ♀
    Fire Punch, Dragon Dance, Surf, Aqua Tail 6 IV

If so here is what i can offer...
    -Shiny BR 6IV Goodra
    -Shiny BR 6IV Greninja
    -Shiny BR 5IV Lucario
    -Shiny BR 5IV Hyderigon
    -Shiny BR 6IV Flygon

Those can only be bred for you non shiny if you like.

Years
  • Sorry for a couple of things here, I don't check the IVs of my events and second, I don't need any more mews, mine are not listed yet, but I have all natures that I was needing.

Those can only be bred for you non shiny if you like.

If it's not to much to ask that would be great and would u have trouble getting the same Mewtwo?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • If it's not to much to ask that would be great and would u have trouble getting the same Mewtwo?

It's not too much at all, but the mewtwo was from a trade and I think I already got mine, but can look for another one, can't say it will have the same moves or not though if you like?

Years
  • It's not too much at all, but the mewtwo was from a trade and I think I already got mine, but can look for another one, can't say it will have the same moves or not though if you like?

That would be great thanks and as far as the Mewtwo as long as it's Not shiny with the same nature and 5-6ivs the move-set can be anything it doesn't matter

Back