• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Ok will that be today by any chance just wondering im in no rush

As soon as they stop doing maintenance on the PS so I can clone what I have to breed with, I will get right on these for you, hopefully by the time I get off of here they will be done, I be on for another 6 or so hours.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Sorry for a couple of things here, I don't check the IVs of my events and second, I don't need any more mews, mine are not listed yet, but I have all natures that I was needing.

Those can only be bred for you non shiny if you like.

That's fair enough. If it's not too much trouble could you ask the Stat Judge for a quick look at the IVs for the Modest and Impish Arceus? If they are okay I can offer a Sassy Shiny Diancie (if I can find someone to clone it).

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Save Oh that's fine nature and ivs is all i really care about. Thanks
    Sorry about last night, this dragonite wants to be a pain, I have the other 3 already but still working on the dragonite.

That's fair enough. If it's not too much trouble could you ask the Stat Judge for a quick look at the IVs for the Modest and Impish Arceus? If they are okay I can offer a Sassy Shiny Diancie (if I can find someone to clone it).

I will do that as soon as I am done with this request and I can clone for you.

Years
  • Sorry about last night, this dragonite wants to be a pain, I have the other 3 already but still working on the dragonite.

I will do that as soon as I am done with this request and I can clone for you.

It's Fine don't worry about it and alright thanks again i'll be on all day today if u finish

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry to both of you, got busy with the request and couldn't do any thing til I finished it, but have all 5 ready for you Save and will check the IVs tomorrow for you LethalTexture.

Years
  • Sorry to both of you, got busy with the request and couldn't do any thing til I finished it, but have all 5 ready for you Save and will check the IVs tomorrow for you LethalTexture.

It's fine and cool thank you again i have yours ready as well just message me when to trade. I'll be on most of the day today.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    I got a shiny female 6IV Mudkip from you a few weeks ago via a breeding request but completely forgot to ask for the Torrent ability instead of Damp. I was wondering if I could get the same request filled again just without the HA? I would gladly trade back the first one you gave me in exchange, which is still UT.

Back