• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~RNC~'s Every Kind Of Pokemon Shop *Growing And Up-Dated Daily*

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Yo, what do you want for these:

GCA EVENT #4
    Bulbasaur lv10 Gentle ID 60227 *NEW*
    Charmander lv10 Quiet ID 60227 *NEW*

GCA EVENT #6
    Aipom lv10 Lax ID 60505 *NEW*

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Wait for the shiny jirachi do you mind if its hacked? o.o

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Oh sorry i didn't see that o.o
    Umm shiny level 1 UT dratini for shaymen?

looker94

Water Trainer
    Years
    Hey RNC im intreseted in several of your events check my sig with my thread link and tell me how many of my events you are intrested in of mine.
    Oh well are you still sring for shiny darkrai? im working on getting a shiny dratini in my pearl(6000 encounters so far) and a tangela and heracross in my LG(1000 encounters so far) Good luck fellow shiny hunter

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hey RNC im intreseted in several of your events check my sig with my thread link and tell me how many of my events you are intrested in of mine.
    Oh well are you still sring for shiny darkrai? im working on getting a shiny dratini in my pearl(6000 encounters so far) and a tangela and heracross in my LG(1000 encounters so far) Good luck fellow shiny hunter

Haven't played pl. in awhile, and I'll check your thread to see if there's any thing I need.

CKN, yes I have a shiny growlithe, I think it's n/n though.

Back