• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~RNC~'s Every Kind Of Pokemon Shop *Growing And Up-Dated Daily*

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Ok, I will, I'll be starting soon with my pl. game.

Yeah, got them.
    Didn't know they changed that much.

Forgot the hp though.
    Ok, did you get their HP? cause i need all of the stats to check ivs.

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Burmy is a female.
    Eh...i dunno. Maybe. Can you do the same thing with your buizel for me? Sorry if i'm being a pain in the butt, i just wanna know it's ivs so i know if i can ev it or not.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Eh...i dunno. Maybe. Can you do the same thing with your buizel for me? Sorry if i'm being a pain in the butt, i just wanna know it's ivs so i know if i can ev it or not.

Oh it's no problem, just let me do a quick trade with some one, and I'll grab it, if there's any other you want to check, do let me know while I'm trading.

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Oh it's no problem, just let me do a quick trade with some one, and I'll grab it, if there's any other you want to check, do let me know while I'm trading.
    Ok, and i just need to check buizel. Ill be on wifi in a moment.

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    I know the stats and iv's suck, are you sure you want to even trade either of those for that??
    Burmy's ivs are actually pretty good, and so is it's nature. Though i don't want buizel or the others, sorry. Yes, choose either darkrai or hitmonlee.

Back