• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~RNC~'s Every Kind Of Pokemon Shop *Growing And Up-Dated Daily*

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    it says you dont want to trade your shinies but i NEED that shiny slowpoke lvl 5 naughty nature

I can trade you that after I finish up trading with Sakura.

Yes, it's my Pearl friendcode, I'll meet you on. :]

Ok, I'm coming in there now.

Hey RNC I am in need of TMs Brick Break and Dragon Pulse what do you want for it?

You can have them for nothing, just give me a bit to finish up some trades first.

Last edited:

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    You can have them for nothing, just give me a bit to finish up some trades first.

What?! Really? Thank yous SOOOO much! Just vm or pm me when your ready. ;)

My fc is in my signature, its Emby's.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    ty for helping me complete my german collection. <3

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Shiny Jirachi for your Shiny Clampearl and Shiny Phione? i know it says u dont wanna trade shinies but im a shiny collector and i figured shiny for shiny for shinies is decent match.

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    ty so much very generous of you :D! when u get ev's im giving u one on the house :].

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Do have a Impish shiny Hippopotas? or Calm shiny Tentacool? or a Bold Celebi, by any chance?

Back