• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~RNC~'s Every Kind Of Pokemon Shop *Growing And Up-Dated Daily*

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Well, good luck. Are you using a synchronizer to try to get a chance at a certain nature when the shiny appears?

And alright, just tell me if you find anything you like for the eevee

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    a synchronizer is a pokemon (such as abra) with the ability synchronize. It makes it so when you encounter wild pokemon(all but mesprit/cresselia, they cannot be synched), they have a 50% chance of getting the same nature as it. Most people use this to get good natured shinies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • a synchronizer is a pokemon (such as abra) with the ability synchronize. It makes it so when you encounter wild pokemon(all but mesprit/cresselia, they cannot be synched), they have a 50% chance of getting the same nature as it. Most people use this to get good natured shinies.

Is abra the only on you can use??
    That is a really good idea, SR'ing and 50 shot at getting a good nature!!

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    abra/kadabra/alakazam/espeon and maybe some others can use it.

So, have you found anything you like from my trade thread?

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    I just noticed, I don't have the japan ranch phione on me. So how 'bout mew for eevee, and later on, after I get phione from my ranch, I'll let you know what I want for it.

Back