• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

Le giga gasp! You have tons of events I've missed! Allow me to post my offerings! (And I assume any trades might be handled by Soapie, since it's easiere with her and my timezone?)

My offers:

* HA Crabrawler, female, Impish, caught in Poke Ball x/x/31/31/31/x
    * Bounsweet, Jolly, caught in Luxury Ball 31/x/31/31/31/x
    * Oricorio, male, Timid, caught in Love Ball x/0/31/30/30/31
    * Cyndaquil, female, Timid, caught in Beast Ball x/31/31/x/x/x
    * Cyndaquil, male, neutral nature, caught in Beast Ball x2 x/31/31/31/x/x and x/31/x/31/x/x
    * HA Pikipek, male, Adamant, caught in Premiere Ball 31/x/31/31/x/31
    * Pidove, female, Adamant, caught in Great Ball 0/x/x/x/x/x

Wants (In order of priority):

* Cinema Shiny Genesect
    * GF Manaphy, Timid
    * Pokemon Center Skytree Shiny Rayquaza, Adamant
    * Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi, Naive
    * Pokemon Center Shiny Diancie, Timid
    * Pokemon Center Kyoto Shiny Ho-Oh

Let's negotiate, heh? X3

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Le giga gasp! You have tons of events I've missed! Allow me to post my offerings! (And I assume any trades might be handled by Soapie, since it's easiere with her and my timezone?)

My offers:

* HA Crabrawler, female, Impish, caught in Poke Ball x/x/31/31/31/x
    * Bounsweet, Jolly, caught in Luxury Ball 31/x/31/31/31/x
    * Oricorio, male, Timid, caught in Love Ball x/0/31/30/30/31
    * Cyndaquil, female, Timid, caught in Beast Ball x/31/31/x/x/x
    * Cyndaquil, male, neutral nature, caught in Beast Ball x2 x/31/31/31/x/x and x/31/x/31/x/x
    * HA Pikipek, male, Adamant, caught in Premiere Ball 31/x/31/31/x/31
    * Pidove, female, Adamant, caught in Great Ball 0/x/x/x/x/x

Wants (In order of priority):

* Cinema Shiny Genesect
    * GF Manaphy, Timid
    * Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi, Naive
    * Pokemon Center Shiny Diancie, Timid

Let's negotiate, heh? X3
    Wow, it's almost like me investing in Evens was a good thing. Bless. ;w;

I'm thinking those are all Shiny yes? And are any of them nickname-able? I remember you talking about your Crabrawler(s?) in the past so I'm guessing that one, but not sure about the others. :0 I just got a bunch of the stuff on that list from another trade though, so let me know and I'll check my lists.

User19sq

Wow, it's almost like me investing in Evens was a good thing. Bless. ;w;

I'm thinking those are all Shiny yes? And are any of them nickname-able? I remember you talking about your Crabrawler(s?) in the past so I'm guessing that one, but not sure about the others. :0 I just got a bunch of the stuff on that list from another trade though, so let me know and I'll check my lists.

Dunno why I keep forgetting to include the fact that all my offers are shiny. XD;;;;;

Save for the Pidove, all of these shinies have my OT and ID, so I'm free to nickname them at your request. I also forgot to list these two:

* HA Mareanie, female, Bold, Dive Ball, 31/x/31/x/31/31
    * HA A-Vulpix, female, Timid, Love Ball w/Egg Moves

Both also nickname-able. I know you said you already had a pink Ninetales, but I seriously don't know what to do with this one. XD;;;;;

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Dunno why I keep forgetting to include the fact that all my offers are shiny. XD;;;;;

Save for the Pidove, all of these shinies have my OT and ID, so I'm free to nickname them at your request. I also forgot to list these two:

* HA Mareanie, female, Bold, Dive Ball, 31/x/31/x/31/31
    * HA A-Vulpix, female, Timid, Love Ball w/Egg Moves

Both also nickname-able. I know you said you already had a pink Ninetales, but I seriously don't know what to do with this one. XD;;;;;
    OOO that is so exciting to hear~ I shall take Bounsweet and Pikipek without any nicknames, and Oricorio with the nickname Kaipo please! (The first two will go in my collection, but Oricorio will be just for me, if that's alright.) I'd also maaaaybe be interested in Vulpix. Does it have any IVs?

All of these would be worth 1:1 on anything you listed.

User19sq

OOO that is so exciting to hear~ I shall take Bounsweet and Pikipek without any nicknames, and Oricorio with the nickname Kaipo please! (The first two will go in my collection, but Oricorio will be just for me, if that's alright.) I'd also maaaaybe be interested in Vulpix. Does it have any IVs?

All of these would be worth 1:1 on anything you listed.

I'd thought you'd wanted a shiny "George Lopez". XDDDDD

Vulpix's IV spread is 31/x/0/31/31/31. I might get a shiny, HA Oshawott later on this week, and I may breed a shiny, Bold, HA, Moon Ball Sableye out of boredom too. Let me know if you're interested in the latter two.

For the three you listed, I'll go with the Genesect, Manaphy, and Diancie if I can swap it from Timid to Naive.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'd thought you'd wanted a shiny "George Lopez". XDDDDD

Vulpix's IV spread is 31/x/0/31/31/31. I might get a shiny, HA Oshawott later on this week, and I may breed a shiny, Bold, HA, Moon Ball Sableye out of boredom too. Let me know if you're interested in the latter two.

For the three you listed, I'll go with the Genesect, Manaphy, and Diancie if I can swap it from Timid to Naive.
    Har har. >w>

Oh excellent! I'll take her too, with the nickname Yulia. She'll match my male. ;3 So go ahead and pick another!
    Ah sorry, the Naive Diancie has a Powersave date but I hadn't updated my lists yet, so the Timid one is the only one available.

User19sq

Oh excellent! I'll take her too, with the nickname Yulia. She'll match my male. ;3 So go ahead and pick another!
    Ah sorry, the Naive Diancie has a Powersave date but I hadn't updated my lists yet, so the Timid one is the only one available.

I'll trade the Diancie for the Ho-Oh instead. A Diancie who can't Diamond Storm is sad.

Got it. I'll be sure to name her so ASAP. And for her, I'll choose Rayquaza.

Looking at your Living Dex, I think I'll be quite busy chaining for shinies. I've missed a lot of events. XD I'll see you soon, then!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'll trade the Diancie for the Ho-Oh instead. A Diancie who can't Diamond Storm is sad.

Got it. I'll be sure to name her so ASAP. And for her, I'll choose Rayquaza.

Looking at your Living Dex, I think I'll be quite busy chaining for shinies. I've missed a lot of events. XD I'll see you soon, then!
    Gotcha. So that'll be:
    * Cinema Shiny Genesect
    * GF Manaphy, Timid

I have two Ho-Oh (Adamant or Jolly), let me know which you prefer.

Haha, well certainly let me know if you get more I need! (I think I updated my Dex Tracker to reflect what I got recently, even though my lists are not up to date.)

User19sq

* Cinema Shiny Genesect
    * GF Manaphy, Timid

I have two Ho-Oh (Adamant or Jolly), let me know which you prefer.

Haha, well certainly let me know if you get more I need! (I think I updated my Dex Tracker to reflect what I got recently, even though my lists are not up to date.)

Let's go with Adamant Ho-Oh, because POWAH, POWAH, POWAH- *Shot*

I consider myself a pro at chaining, so if something's chainable, and you'd like to put in a request. I'm all ears.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Let's go with Adamant Ho-Oh, because POWAH, POWAH, POWAH- *Shot*

I consider myself a pro at chaining, so if something's chainable, and you'd like to put in a request. I'm all ears.
    Haha alright, I'll jot down the trade~

Hmm, chainable in SM right? I have yet to see anyone with an UT Shiny Pyukumuku so that would be my priority. I'm also eternally hunting Pangoro and that would be awesome to have UT! Idk how hard those are to do tho, just throwing stuff out.

User19sq

Hmm, chainable in SM right? I have yet to see anyone with an UT Shiny Pyukumuku so that would be my priority. I'm also eternally hunting Pangoro and that would be awesome to have UT! Idk how hard those are to do tho, just throwing stuff out.

I think the reason people don't chain Pyukumuku is because it has more value with its HA, which is hard to land with shiny status. And Pangoro can't be chained, while Pancham can. Even something as common as Morellul is tough to chain. Do-able, but tough (I caught one, but it's Gentle).

I'll be free to trade later, in a few hours. I might need to give you a different 3DS FC because my current 3DS's battery is dying for good.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I think the reason people don't chain Pyukumuku is because it has more value with its HA, which is hard to land with shiny status. And Pangoro can't be chained, while Pancham can. Even something as common as Morellul is tough to chain. Do-able, but tough (I caught one, but it's Gentle).

I'll be free to trade later, in a few hours. I might need to give you a different 3DS FC because my current 3DS's battery is dying for good.
    I see. That wouldn't matter to me since I' just want it for collecting purposes. I saw that Pangoro is an SOS Pokemon for Panchan tho?

HA, yeah that didn't work for me. That would have been around 7 AM. I'll talk to Soapie and see if she can middleman for us.

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Hi, I'm ready to pick up Victini and the other pokemon now if you're available?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • NOTICE
    Due to being sick with the flu, I will not be able to trade until AT LEAST next weekend. This means I will not be around at my Wed night trade time. When the weekend rolls around, I will make another update on my condition. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi, I'm ready to pick up Victini and the other pokemon now if you're available?
    Sorry for missing you! See above notice. Hopefully I'll get better in time to make the trade work. @@

User19sq

I see. That wouldn't matter to me since I' just want it for collecting purposes. I saw that Pangoro is an SOS Pokemon for Panchan tho?

HA, yeah that didn't work for me. That would have been around 7 AM. I'll talk to Soapie and see if she can middleman for us.

I might have to postpone this till next week, due to sour weather. But I do have your Pokemon ready. with regards to nicknamed Pokemon: I got Kaipo the Oricorio and Yulia the Oshawott. Are you sure about these names? Especially Oshawott's, because it's in Gen VI; once I migrate it to this Gen, I can't change it back.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I might have to postpone this till next week, due to sour weather. But I do have your Pokemon ready. with regards to nicknamed Pokemon: I got Kaipo the Oricorio and Yulia the Oshawott. Are you sure about these names? Especially Oshawott's, because it's in Gen VI; once I migrate it to this Gen, I can't change it back.
    That's fine, I'm still recovering from flu and I'll likely have to send stuff to Soapie anyway since you and I generally do not have compatible times.

Ohh I see where the issue is here. When I said "I'll take her" I was referring to Vulpix, not Oshawott, since that's the one I had asked for info on. Oricorio is fine, but Yulia should be the Vulpix.

Years
  • ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • I am starting up a collection of my favorite legendary, Ho-Oh, trying to get ones that are events, different builds, different OT's, nature's/ablities/Poke Ball's, etc. Don't know if I have anything in particular that you would be interested in, but here is what I have! No worries if not of course, just figured I would check. ^^ I am interested in one of EACH of your Ho-oh's the events, shinies, etc. I checked your rules, and believe I have a few that would interest you, but wanted to give you options.

Haves: (If OT isn't next to it, caught by me)

Spoiler:

If don't have gender, not available, if no ball, is in an Event Ball. All should be untouched, potentially the Dugtrio, other than that, none of them. ^^ Thank you for checking this out, no worries if you don't find anything of interest.

I did just check you Shiny Dex as well, I have the following Mon's that are shiny, they aren't for trade, but if you would like them transferred to had to your dex, I would be happy to help even if we don't work out a trade. ^^

Shinies:
    Pangoro
    Decidueye
    Kommo-o
    Alolan Marowak

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hello again!!! :D

Our recent trade has concluded so might as well request for another {XD}
    I am currently eyeing on the ff pokemon you have:
    shiny escavalier, shiny mothim, and the 2 shiny vivilions all from gen 6. I wonder if you will agree trading them in gen 7 with any of the ff pokes I have:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cZdllYXzSTNMHFW0l9KXk3rYW7o2TMqkA7XAxvO1yn4/edit#gid=0

Thank you :) Oh and please clone my pokemon again after :D
    I probably wouldn't have chosen something, but I did look over it again carefully and I'd be interested in these!

Tangrowth 100 F Luxury Sassy Regenerator HP,SpD,Def Giga Drain,Knock Off,Earthquake,Sludge Bomb ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Cured
    Salazzle Ms Bandito 100 F Luxury Modest Corrosion SpA,Spd,HP Dragon Pulse,Attract,Flamethrower,Sludge Wave ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ No

Since I need both of them, I would do all 4 you wanted for these two.

I am starting up a collection of my favorite legendary, Ho-Oh, trying to get ones that are events, different builds, different OT's, nature's/ablities/Poke Ball's, etc. Don't know if I have anything in particular that you would be interested in, but here is what I have! No worries if not of course, just figured I would check. ^^ I am interested in one of EACH of your Ho-oh's the events, shinies, etc. I checked your rules, and believe I have a few that would interest you, but wanted to give you options.

Haves: (If OT isn't next to it, caught by me)

Spoiler:

If don't have gender, not available, if no ball, is in an Event Ball. All should be untouched, potentially the Dugtrio, other than that, none of them. ^^ Thank you for checking this out, no worries if you don't find anything of interest.

I did just check you Shiny Dex as well, I have the following Mon's that are shiny, they aren't for trade, but if you would like them transferred to had to your dex, I would be happy to help even if we don't work out a trade. ^^

Shinies:
    Pangoro
    Decidueye
    Kommo-o
    Alolan Marowak
    ALL of my Ho-Oh? That's a lot. @w@ I think I would be interested in Passimian for sure, but I'd have to think about everything else. I'll get back to you in my next post.

As for the Shinies you can't trade away, I am making a LivingDex so just Dex filling is not interesting to me, though thank you for the offer. ^^

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • I probably wouldn't have chosen something, but I did look over it again carefully and I'd be interested in these!

Tangrowth 100 F Luxury Sassy Regenerator HP,SpD,Def Giga Drain,Knock Off,Earthquake,Sludge Bomb ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Cured
    Salazzle Ms Bandito 100 F Luxury Modest Corrosion SpA,Spd,HP Dragon Pulse,Attract,Flamethrower,Sludge Wave ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ No

Since I need both of them, I would do all 4 you wanted for these two.

ALL of my Ho-Oh? That's a lot. @w@ I think I would be interested in Passimian for sure, but I'd have to think about everything else. I'll get back to you in my next post.

As for the Shinies you can't trade away, I am making a LivingDex so just Dex filling is not interesting to me, though thank you for the offer. ^^

Haha, no worries. ^^ my priority one would be your Shiny Event one from the poke center if only one. Just let me know!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back