• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Heh, IVs aren't actually changed based on recent data (it just raises the stat to seem like it raised the IV), but that's irrelevant here since legends can't breed. Unfortunately I'm a little busy today so maybe I can do the trade tomorrow!
    Yes, because they're legends it's irrelevant. I can trade you these 5 anytime. Just let me know :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Yes, because they're legends it's irrelevant. I can trade you these 5 anytime. Just let me know :)
    Hmm, this week I'll be around a little earlier in the afternoons (maybe 5) but I think only on my Thu and Fri. Then my Sat morning and all Sun should be free! (It's round 10 AM on Tue morning, for reference.) Ideally like 7 PM on the weekdays or like 10 AM - 12 PM on the weekends works best. Any time in those frames that you'd like to shoot for?

Years
    Hmm, this week I'll be around a little earlier in the afternoons (maybe 5) but I think only on my Thu and Fri. Then my Sat morning and all Sun should be free! (It's round 10 AM on Tue morning, for reference.) Ideally like 7 PM on the weekdays or like 10 AM - 12 PM on the weekends works best. Any time in those frames that you'd like to shoot for?
    Your 7pm is my 3am. I'm a night person though, so you pick a day that's best and I'll be there :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I'm not sure what that means? I'm just going to transfer everything from Bank and that should do it. As for my lists and stuff here, they're all going to be the same, just adding some sort of code to show what's available on 6th Gen and what's on 7th.

Nickel, right? Sounds fine to me~ Aaaaand I figured as much, that's the downside to living in a different timezone from EVERYONE. @w@ I should be around Sat morning and maybe all of Sun (depending on if my schedule changes), let me know if a specific time works!

Like get poke u don't have or might want. Bank isn't until January as well in case u want to start before then.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Your 7pm is my 3am. I'm a night person though, so you pick a day that's best and I'll be there :)
    Uhh okay, weekdays are unreliable anyway so weekend it is. 10-12 on Sat would probably be better (should be 6-8 PM on Fri for you yeah?).

Like get poke u don't have or might want. Bank isn't until January as well in case u want to start before then.
    OH right I see. Well I could use the opposite language of the version exclusive legends (so ENG Solgaleo and JPN Lunala, mainly)! Competitive may not matter as I'll SR for a competitive one on my games. I'd ask for breeding but since we don't have tiers yet it's largely just guess work and I'm not good at that. I probably won't do much til Jan anyway cuz I need to beat my English game anyway, and I don't even have it yet haha.

Years
    Uhh okay, weekdays are unreliable anyway so weekend it is. 10-12 on Sat would probably be better (should be 6-8 PM on Fri for you yeah?).

OH right I see. Well I could use the opposite language of the version exclusive legends (so ENG Solgaleo and JPN Lunala, mainly)! Competitive may not matter as I'll SR for a competitive one on my games. I'd ask for breeding but since we don't have tiers yet it's largely just guess work and I'm not good at that. I probably won't do much til Jan anyway cuz I need to beat my English game anyway, and I don't even have it yet haha.
    That works! FC added & I'll see you then. Thanks Road :)

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Growlithe (M, Jolly, Flash Fire, EM Morning Sun / Close Combat / Crunch, Repeat Ball)
    Growlithe (F, Adamant, Intimidate, EM Morning Sun / Close Combat / Crunch, Repeat Ball)
    Hello! The female is done :) She's 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Let me know what nickname you want for her :) I'll start working on the male, shouldn't be too long!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hello! The female is done :) She's 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Let me know what nickname you want for her :) I'll start working on the male, shouldn't be too long!
    Oh wow, that's awesome! If you'd like a little extra for her let me know cuz that sounds hard to get! c:

I think I'd like the female to be Rita and the male to be Niklaus please! Thank ye as usual! c:

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    Hey I I'm interested in your shiny gliscor. I don't Ave much could I give you a shiny absol for it

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hey I I'm interested in your shiny gliscor. I don't Ave much could I give you a shiny absol for it
    Hi! Seeing as I have two you need to be more specific. Details on Absol (level, nature, if its UT, IVs if you know them, any nickname/can you nickname it, etc)?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    Sorry about that, I am new to this trading forum. The shiny absol is lvl 27 with an adament nature, justified ability, the moves it knows are feint attack, double team, slash, and swords dance. The iv's arent maxed or anything. It can be nicknamed.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Oh wow, that's awesome! If you'd like a little extra for her let me know cuz that sounds hard to get! c:

I think I'd like the female to be Rita and the male to be Niklaus please! Thank ye as usual! c:

I got the male as well! He's 31/31/31/x/31/31! Both are nicknamed and ready to trade along with the Cottonne!

What would be avaliable as a "little extra"? :P

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Sorry about that, I am new to this trading forum. The shiny absol is lvl 27 with an adament nature, justified ability, the moves it knows are feint attack, double team, slash, and swords dance. The iv's arent maxed or anything. It can be nicknamed.
    All good, it takes time to learn~ Nickname-able?! I'll definitely take it! Let me know it's gender so I can choose a nickname. Sounds like the IVs aren't competitive so it's only worth the normal Gliscore. Would you like it cloned and sent back as well?

I got the male as well! He's 31/31/31/x/31/31! Both are nicknamed and ready to trade along with the Cottonne!

What would be avaliable as a "little extra"? :P
    Oh gosh I forgot about Cottonee for a bit there haha. For the three of them I would be happy to do up to 4 competitive Shinies or equivalent (5IV or 6IV, whichever), cuz of that 6IV and the gender ratio. c:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Oh gosh I forgot about Cottonee for a bit there haha. For the three of them I would be happy to do up to 4 competitive Shinies or equivalent (5IV or 6IV, whichever), cuz of that 6IV and the gender ratio. c:

Oh thank you! That is so nice :D !!! Poor Cottonee haha, it's a bit my fault, I kinda disappeared to play Moon... :P

I'd like:
    Goomy
    Male, Lv. 1, UT *
    Modest (Gooey)
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Acid Armor

Mareep
    Female, Lv. 1, UT
    Calm (Static)
    31/x/31/31/31/31

Zangoose
    Male, Lv. 1, UT *
    Jolly (Immunity)
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Metal Claw, Disable, Night Slash, Feint

Noibat
    Female, Lv. 1, UT *
    Timid (Infiltrator)
    31/x/31/31/31/31

Thank you so much! :D

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    I have the Psyduck you're looking for as well as at least 2 untouched, XD: GoD Lugia. I'm 100% sure I have others as well. I know I have some gen 3 RNG shinnies. I think they might be Spanish.

I'm only interested in events and you have a few that I'm interested in. If you like, I can look through my collection and show you exactly what I've got.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Oh thank you! That is so nice :D !!! Poor Cottonee haha, it's a bit my fault, I kinda disappeared to play Moon... :P

I'd like:
    Goomy
    Male, Lv. 1, UT *
    Modest (Gooey)
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Acid Armor

Mareep
    Female, Lv. 1, UT
    Calm (Static)
    31/x/31/31/31/31

Zangoose
    Male, Lv. 1, UT *
    Jolly (Immunity)
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Metal Claw, Disable, Night Slash, Feint

Noibat
    Female, Lv. 1, UT *
    Timid (Infiltrator)
    31/x/31/31/31/31

Thank you so much! :D
    Haha it's all good! I haven't been as diligently online due to playing Sun, but I'm getting near the end (FINALLY).

Sounds good! I remember you mentioning Goomy before, but I didn't trade it to you? Just wanna make sure you're not getting doubles.

I have the Psyduck you're looking for as well as at least 2 untouched, XD: GoD Lugia. I'm 100% sure I have others as well. I know I have some gen 3 RNG shinnies. I think they might be Spanish.

I'm only interested in events and you have a few that I'm interested in. If you like, I can look through my collection and show you exactly what I've got.
    I am assuming you mean Masuda's Psyduck as that is the only one I have listed. Lugia and Shiny information is all in my OP. A full list of what you have would be nice but if it's unavailable, check my Dex Tracker and cross-reference. Then let me know which you have (including level, nature, and UT status if possible). Also let me know what Events you want so I can calculate a total (most people overlook that Shiny Events are worth 2, etc). Thank ye!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Haha it's all good! I haven't been as diligently online due to playing Sun, but I'm getting near the end (FINALLY).

Sounds good! I remember you mentioning Goomy before, but I didn't trade it to you? Just wanna make sure you're not getting doubles.
    Yeah, I wanted Goomy for the Cottonee, but we didn't traded it yet! I just got home and got my evening free, so if you're avaliable to trade I'll be there! :) (I know it might take you sone time to clone your Pokémon, but there's no rush ^^)

Also I can't wait to start breeding in Moon haha, might get a copy of Sun as well :P

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Yeah, I wanted Goomy for the Cottonee, but we didn't traded it yet! I just got home and got my evening free, so if you're avaliable to trade I'll be there! :) (I know it might take you sone time to clone your Pokémon, but there's no rush ^^)

Also I can't wait to start breeding in Moon haha, might get a copy of Sun as well :P
    Ah okay that makes sense. Cool! I shall get them cloned in a bit (I actually just woke up so I need to get everything organized haha).

Yay!! Obviously I would love more breeding there too. ;3 VGC rules were just announced, they only allow Alolan Dex Pokemon and the Pokemon bust be obtainable without bank (so all in-game). Not sure what I want to use yet but for sure will need them competitives!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Ah okay that makes sense. Cool! I shall get them cloned in a bit (I actually just woke up so I need to get everything organized haha).

Yay!! Obviously I would love more breeding there too. ;3 VGC rules were just announced, they only allow Alolan Dex Pokemon and the Pokemon bust be obtainable without bank (so all in-game). Not sure what I want to use yet but for sure will need them competitives!
    I figured you just woke up since I just finished working lol
    Are the offsprings of transfered Pokémon allowed? Or it all needs to come from a Alolan native parent?
    So far I haven't found great dittos but I caught a 5IV Mimikyu in a Love Ball, so that's a start

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    I figured you just woke up since I just finished working lol
    Are the offsprings of transfered Pokémon allowed? Or it all needs to come from a Alolan native parent?
    So far I haven't found great dittos but I caught a 5IV Mimikyu in a Love Ball, so that's a start
    Heh yeah,I'm finally fed so I can actually get my day started. @w@
    Uhh I'm not sure. The limitation states "Players may only use Pokémon with items or moves obtained in Pokémon Sun & Moon. Any moves unable to be obtained without Pokémon only available in the generation through Pokémon Bank are banned until Pokémon Bank opens up." So I guess it's a moot point once PB works? OOO I so wanna trade for that Mimikyu! Unfortunately I have nothing in SM (except my Solgaleo which is kiiiiiinda competitive? He eneded up being Adamant, x/x/31/31/31/x or something and I'll Hyper Train him when the time comes), so I guess I'll get back to you on that. >w>

Anyway, I'm booting up my game and will do the cloning real soon, then hop on! I'll VM you when I'm really ready! c;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back