• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Heh yeah,I'm finally fed so I can actually get my day started. @w@
    Uhh I'm not sure. The limitation states "Players may only use Pokémon with items or moves obtained in Pokémon Sun & Moon. Any moves unable to be obtained without Pokémon only available in the generation through Pokémon Bank are banned until Pokémon Bank opens up." So I guess it's a moot point once PB works? OOO I so wanna trade for that Mimikyu! Unfortunately I have nothing in SM (except my Solgaleo which is kiiiiiinda competitive? He eneded up being Adamant, x/x/31/31/31/x or something and I'll Hyper Train him when the time comes), so I guess I'll get back to you on that. >w>

Anyway, I'm booting up my game and will do the cloning real soon, then hop on! I'll VM you when I'm really ready! c;

Awesome! Well I understand why it's banned until Pokémon Bank is avaliable. Supposed to be in January so it's not that bad :P

Yeah I am gonna breed this Mimikyu. I got extremely lucky, I'll give you one of it's offspring :3

I'm connecting now, I'll wait for you :)

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    I am assuming you mean Masuda's Psyduck as that is the only one I have listed. Lugia and Shiny information is all in my OP. A full list of what you have would be nice but if it's unavailable, check my Dex Tracker and cross-reference. Then let me know which you have (including level, nature, and UT status if possible). Also let me know what Events you want so I can calculate a total (most people overlook that Shiny Events are worth 2, etc). Thank ye!

Mark McQuillan"s Shiny Machamp
    Pokemon Poll 720 Greninja
    Chymia's Shiny Gardevoir (Female, Lv. 50, Timid, UT, w/ Gardevoirite) #
    Cynthia's Garchomp
    Jarvis' Shiny Gengar (Male, Lv. 50, Timid, UT, w/ Gengarite) #
    POKEMON CENTER OCCUPATION PLAN POKEMON
    Giovanni's Nidoqueen (Female, Lv. 41, Timid, UT, ENG)
    Maxie's Camerupt (Male, Lv. 43, Calm, UT ENG)
    Ghetsis's Hydreigon (Male, Lv. 52, Naughty, UT, ENG)
    Lysandre's Pyroar (Male, Lv. 49, Calm, UT, ENG)

I want as many as I can get. I have a handful of Lugia. I'll have to show you screenshots of their stats.

I also have a gen 1-3 shiny living dex. All the same OT, no nicknames as far as I've seen. I can get all that you're missing.

I can take screenshots like this.
    https://i.imgur.com/Fs141cg.png

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Mark McQuillan"s Shiny Machamp
    Pokemon Poll 720 Greninja
    Chymia's Shiny Gardevoir (Female, Lv. 50, Timid, UT, w/ Gardevoirite) #
    Cynthia's Garchomp
    Jarvis' Shiny Gengar (Male, Lv. 50, Timid, UT, w/ Gengarite) #
    POKEMON CENTER OCCUPATION PLAN POKEMON
    Giovanni's Nidoqueen (Female, Lv. 41, Timid, UT, ENG)
    Maxie's Camerupt (Male, Lv. 43, Calm, UT ENG)
    Ghetsis's Hydreigon (Male, Lv. 52, Naughty, UT, ENG)
    Lysandre's Pyroar (Male, Lv. 49, Calm, UT, ENG)

I want as many as I can get. I have a handful of Lugia. I'll have to show you screenshots of their stats.

I also have a gen 1-3 shiny living dex. All the same OT, no nicknames as far as I've seen. I can get all that you're missing.

I can take screenshots like this.
    https://i.imgur.com/Fs141cg.png
    Alright, that list totals to 12. All 5 of those Lugia look great as they are so that leaves 7 more. In my sig is a link to my Dex Tracker, and the Pokemon with white backgrounds are the Shiny Pokemon I need (so for Gen 1-3 it's abou 40 Pokemon). Let me know what each one's nature is and if it's UT or not.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Alright, that list totals to 12. All 5 of those Lugia look great as they are so that leaves 7 more. In my sig is a link to my Dex Tracker, and the Pokemon with white backgrounds are the Shiny Pokemon I need (so for Gen 1-3 it's abou 40 Pokemon). Let me know what each one's nature is and if it's UT or not.

Let me know if you need more info on these. I think they might be RNG shinnies but I will never know. They all have different IV's.
    https://i.imgur.com/YLFCqmx.png

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Let me know if you need more info on these. I think they might be RNG shinnies but I will never know. They all have different IV's.
    https://i.imgur.com/YLFCqmx.png
    Yes, like I said I need to know natures as well. >w>

Would you be willing to trade your shiny slowpoke, shiny trapinch and shiny feebas for my yveltal from y, 20th ann. Genesect and meloetta?
    I'm interested in Yveltal but I have all the others, sorry! Which one would you like? (Yveltal is only worth 1 regular Shiny, not any of the competitives.)

Years
  • I'm interested in Yveltal but I have all the others, sorry! Which one would you like? (Yveltal is only worth 1 regular Shiny, not any of the competitives.)[/QUOTE]

No worries! Im definitely willing to take the lvl 25 jolly shiny trapinch for yveltal if thats okay?

Last edited:

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Yes, like I said I need to know natures as well. >w>
    Here you go. Hopefully this is what you're looking for.
    https://i.imgur.com/0fJJId4.png

Edit: The natures threw me off so I took a look at them. They appear to mostly be RNG clones. That's kinda disappointing. Not sure how you feel about it. It looks like they had an early shiny frame and just abused it. Lazy, lazy, lazy. I'll look through my Pokemon. I might have others from other trainers. Just in case you're not interested in these.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Here you go. Hopefully this is what you're looking for.
    https://i.imgur.com/0fJJId4.png

Edit: The natures threw me off so I took a look at them. They appear to mostly be RNG clones. That's kinda disappointing. Not sure how you feel about it. It looks like they had an early shiny frame and just abused it. Lazy, lazy, lazy. I'll look through my Pokemon. I might have others from other trainers. Just in case you're not interested in these.
    Yes that's what I needed! Heh don't worry, it's fine by me! I wanted to know natures only to see if they clash with what I already have. I'll take Fearow, Arbok, and Pikachu for sure. Could I get info on Krabby, Voltorb, Magby, Lunatone, Solrock, Baltoy, an Lileep? (Both screens you've been showing so far.) Asking for details on a few more than needed to make sure there's enough to choose from haha.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Yes that's what I needed! Heh don't worry, it's fine by me! I wanted to know natures only to see if they clash with what I already have. I'll take Fearow, Arbok, and Pikachu for sure. Could I get info on Krabby, Voltorb, Magby, Lunatone, Solrock, Baltoy, an Lileep? (Both screens you've been showing so far.) Asking for details on a few more than needed to make sure there's enough to choose from haha.

Pick 6 of those new ones and I'll happily migrate those and throw them in.

(Original 12, and then 6 of the 7 new ones)

Long story short: I have a program that scans gen 3 save files and eggs. So I obtain a few thousand eggs in Emerald, scan all 50-60 saves I have and it tells me if any of my eggs will hatch shiny on any of my save files. Basically, I can get any shiny I want in as little as say 30 eggs or as many as 4-800. So I don't need any of these other people's shinnies anymore. I'll make my own living dex of shinnies.

https://i.imgur.com/mgzWqjU.png

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Pick 6 of those new ones and I'll happily migrate those and throw them in.

(Original 12, and then 6 of the 7 new ones)

Long story short: I have a program that scans gen 3 save files and eggs. So I obtain a few thousand eggs in Emerald, scan all 50-60 saves I have and it tells me if any of my eggs will hatch shiny on any of my save files. Basically, I can get any shiny I want in as little as say 30 eggs or as many as 4-800. So I don't need any of these other people's shinnies anymore. I'll make my own living dex of shinnies.

https://i.imgur.com/mgzWqjU.png
    Hold on, I'm confused on the math here. What you wanted totaled to 12. So far I picked the 5 Lugia, plus Fearow, Arbok and Pikachu from the last batch, so my total so far is 8. That leaves 4. You don't have to give me any extra! That being said I would take all from the new batch minus Magby...Can I offer you a couple more Events or a Shiny Event?

My, Isn't that nice~ I used to RNG in 4th Gen which was nice, I got a good batch of Shinies that way, but it takes awhile to do. (It's also been ages so I'm not good at it anymore haha.) Course doing anything in lower gens means you can't get anything from the newer gens, necessitating trading.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Hold on, I'm confused on the math here. What you wanted totaled to 12. So far I picked the 5 Lugia, plus Fearow, Arbok and Pikachu from the last batch, so my total so far is 8. That leaves 4. You don't have to give me any extra! That being said I would take all from the new batch minus Magby...Can I offer you a couple more Events or a Shiny Event?

My, Isn't that nice~ I used to RNG in 4th Gen which was nice, I got a good batch of Shinies that way, but it takes awhile to do. (It's also been ages so I'm not good at it anymore haha.) Course doing anything in lower gens means you can't get anything from the newer gens, necessitating trading.

I'll look through your events again. There's definitely a few more I wanted.

Somebody gave me these save files and claimed they were some "Cute charm glitch". I can't get Bunneary to evolve on plat but I encountered tons of wild Pokemon on Heart Gold and never saw a shiny. RNG is just beyond me. I just can not figure it out.

I don't think I have
    Satay King Pikachu
    Female, Lv. 10, Adamant, UT

Or any of the POKEMON GAME SHOW POKEMON so any of those would be nice.

I'm a bit tired right now. I stayed up all night for some (hopefully) future ribbon master Pokemon. Beat 84? or something like that wins at the Ruby Battle Tower. Gonna go back for another round of 7 on my shiny Suicune.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'll look through your events again. There's definitely a few more I wanted.

Somebody gave me these save files and claimed they were some "Cute charm glitch". I can't get Bunneary to evolve on plat but I encountered tons of wild Pokemon on Heart Gold and never saw a shiny. RNG is just beyond me. I just can not figure it out.

I don't think I have
    Satay King Pikachu
    Female, Lv. 10, Adamant, UT

Or any of the POKEMON GAME SHOW POKEMON so any of those would be nice.

I'm a bit tired right now. I stayed up all night for some (hopefully) future ribbon master Pokemon. Beat 84? or something like that wins at the Ruby Battle Tower. Gonna go back for another round of 7 on my shiny Suicune.
    Hahah, when I say RNG I mean RNG manipulation, which was a pain in 4th but I was good at it. Managed to hatch some normal Shinies for my collection. You can manipulate RNG in 5th Gen as well and it's apparently much easier, but I haven't tried yet.

Ah okay! That would be 8 more to total 20. After looking over the info again I think I'd be good on the 5 Lugia, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Nidoqueen, Voltorb, Krabby, Lunatone, Solrock, Lileep and Baltoy, which is only 15...So you could choose 3 more besides your original list, or if you don't mind giving me more info I'll ask for more.

Sorry it's taking awhile, I'm being a little picky with natures. @w@ (If you don't mind giving me more info, then I'd like just natures on Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Chimecho and Metang?)

No thats okay, i still have my y version, i can get another
    Alrighty, if yer sure! I'll be around at my usual weekday times until Wed, then I'll be booked til next week. @@ If a specific time in my timeframes works please let me know!

Years
  • Hahah, when I say RNG I mean RNG manipulation, which was a pain in 4th but I was good at it. Managed to hatch some normal Shinies for my collection. You can manipulate RNG in 5th Gen as well and it's apparently much easier, but I haven't tried yet.

Ah okay! That would be 8 more to total 20. After looking over the info again I think I'd be good on the 5 Lugia, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Nidoqueen, Voltorb, Krabby, Lunatone, Solrock, Lileep and Baltoy, which is only 15...So you could choose 3 more besides your original list, or if you don't mind giving me more info I'll ask for more.

Sorry it's taking awhile, I'm being a little picky with natures. @w@ (If you don't mind giving me more info, then I'd like just natures on Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Chimecho and Metang?)

Alrighty, if yer sure! I'll be around at my usual weekday times until Wed, then I'll be booked til next week. @@ If a specific time in my timeframes works please let me know!

Yeah i could do 8:30 pm your time tonight if you are available then?

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Hahah, when I say RNG I mean RNG manipulation, which was a pain in 4th but I was good at it. Managed to hatch some normal Shinies for my collection. You can manipulate RNG in 5th Gen as well and it's apparently much easier, but I haven't tried yet.

https://i.imgur.com/791yif1.png

Eh, no worries. I assume all this data means something to you.

I have a basic understanding of RNG. I just can not, for the life of me figure out how to do it. I see people using these programs and all this nonsense and I just don't know where to begin. I watch videos on YouTube and they're bloody awful. I'm a hands on learner anyway.

Currently I can breed any Pokemon I want in gen 3. I have to do it the longer way in the later gens for now. I'm more of a breeder in general though. I like contests and the occasional battle.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Yeah i could do 8:30 pm your time tonight if you are available then?
    Sounds good! I'll make sure I'm around at that time. I'll VM you on here to let you know I'm ready!

https://i.imgur.com/791yif1.png

Eh, no worries. I assume all this data means something to you.

I have a basic understanding of RNG. I just can not, for the life of me figure out how to do it. I see people using these programs and all this nonsense and I just don't know where to begin. I watch videos on YouTube and they're bloody awful. I'm a hands on learner anyway.

Currently I can breed any Pokemon I want in gen 3. I have to do it the longer way in the later gens for now. I'm more of a breeder in general though. I like contests and the occasional battle.
    Indeed it does haha. Wow, all of those look perfect so I'll take those 5 as well! So the final trade should look something like:

From me (bolded are worth 2):
    Spoiler:

From you:
    Spoiler:

If it all seems okay, I'll have them cloned ASAP and ready for you! c:

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Shiny Hitmonlee
    Shiny Hitmonchan
    Shiny Lickitung
    Shiny Chimecho
    Shiny Metang

I'll have to migrate those when I get off of work today. I should be open all night after that. I'll be checking the forums periodically.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'll have to migrate those when I get off of work today. I should be open all night after that. I'll be checking the forums periodically.
    Hm, seeing as you are in Colorado there's no point to waiting around. (I'm assuming you missed my timezone which is Japan lol.) Weekends are probably the only time we'll be able to meet up, but unfortunately I'm booked all this weekend so it might take awhile.

Also, I need to know which of the following events you want as I have two of each:
    Pokemon Poll 720 Greninja (JPN Naive or ENG Jolly)
    Cynthia's Garchomp (SPN Serious or FRE Calm)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back