• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Hm, seeing as you are in Colorado there's no point to waiting around. (I'm assuming you missed my timezone which is Japan lol.) Weekends are probably the only time we'll be able to meet up, but unfortunately I'm booked all this weekend so it might take awhile.

Also, I need to know which of the following events you want as I have two of each:
    Pokemon Poll 720 Greninja (JPN Naive or ENG Jolly)
    Cynthia's Garchomp (SPN Serious or FRE Calm)

I'm usually doing something at 20:00 my time for four hours most nights but since I work a seasonal job, I'm open almost any times.

Either one of each will work for me. I'd like to find something to trade you for the other 2 later.

Edit: I have them in gen 4 now so as soon as I get a notification, I can have them in gen 6 in 5 minutes and be online.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'm usually doing something at 20:00 my time for four hours most nights but since I work a seasonal job, I'm open almost any times.

Either one of each will work for me. I'd like to find something to trade you for the other 2 later.

Edit: I have them in gen 4 now so as soon as I get a notification, I can have them in gen 6 in 5 minutes and be online.
    I see. Well, I'm usually around 6-10 PM my time during the week, and I'll be around then tonight and tomorrow. After that I'm completely booked. I guess I'll try and message you when I'm around and see what happens?

Oh absolutely! I'll need more data on other stuff but I'll let you know haha.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    I see. Well, I'm usually around 6-10 PM my time during the week, and I'll be around then tonight and tomorrow. After that I'm completely booked. I guess I'll try and message you when I'm around and see what happens?

Oh absolutely! I'll need more data on other stuff but I'll let you know haha.

You said you're living in Japan. Perhaps you might be able to help me by providing some invaluable information.

I'm a huge E-reader fan and collector. It's incredibly hard to find info on a lot of the cards I'm missing or want and they're damn-near impossible to find here. As well as a certain GameCube disk.

Are E-reader cards just really rare in Japan or are they easier to find over there?

The Pokemon are in gen 6 now.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • You said you're living in Japan. Perhaps you might be able to help me by providing some invaluable information.

I'm a huge E-reader fan and collector. It's incredibly hard to find info on a lot of the cards I'm missing or want and they're damn-near impossible to find here. As well as a certain GameCube disk.

Are E-reader cards just really rare in Japan or are they easier to find over there?

The Pokemon are in gen 6 now.
    e-Reader like the thing for GBA? I don't really know tbh. I've never gone looking for them but I'm sure used shops would have them. There's also online marketplaces where they might be sold. Not sure if the cards would be usable cross-language, if that's what yer looking for. I'm sure they still exist somewhere tho.

Excellent! I'll touch base with you tonight and see if we can make it work.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    e-Reader like the thing for GBA? I don't really know tbh. I've never gone looking for them but I'm sure used shops would have them. There's also online marketplaces where they might be sold. Not sure if the cards would be usable cross-language, if that's what yer looking for. I'm sure they still exist somewhere tho.

Excellent! I'll touch base with you tonight and see if we can make it work.

Yes, the GBA E-reader from Nintendo. I'm not worried about cross-language. I have 2 Japanese E-readers, GBA games and most of the cards. It's the promotional cards that I can't find. I also can't find the Pokemon Pinball RSE cards. I figure unless I find somebody in Japan or learn Japanese and go there myself, I might not ever find them.

I'll keep checking the forums. I'll be open whenever.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Yes, the GBA E-reader from Nintendo. I'm not worried about cross-language. I have 2 Japanese E-readers, GBA games and most of the cards. It's the promotional cards that I can't find. I also can't find the Pokemon Pinball RSE cards. I figure unless I find somebody in Japan or learn Japanese and go there myself, I might not ever find them.

I'll keep checking the forums. I'll be open whenever.
    Okay cool, not a lot of people think about region incompatibility so I make sure to mention it. Heh, you don't really have to know Japanese to visit, assuming yer staying in Tokyo. Most staff have some ability. Learning what you need to ask to find stuff is easy too.

Oh yeah, if you want to give me info on the other Shinies I didn't ask about (stuff I'm missing in my Dex Tracker), I can take a look at them and decide for next time.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Okay cool, not a lot of people think about region incompatibility so I make sure to mention it. Heh, you don't really have to know Japanese to visit, assuming yer staying in Tokyo. Most staff have some ability. Learning what you need to ask to find stuff is easy too.

Oh yeah, if you want to give me info on the other Shinies I didn't ask about (stuff I'm missing in my Dex Tracker), I can take a look at them and decide for next time.

I only have gen 1-3 in 'my' shiny living dex but I can provide info on others. Some Pokemon are missing. I've just been fortunate enough to have the ones you wanted so far.

I'm a video game collector in general. Among other things, I collect a lot of Pokemon stuff. I do a lot of research before and after I buy things and delve into projects. Testing and running experiments are my bread and butter.

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Yay! You added 7th Gen Pokémon in your breeding section!
    Do you have any S&M shiny yet? :P
    I could start S.O.S. chaining Oricorios to start breeding this one, but it might take a while ^-^; :
    Oricorio (F, Modest/Timid, EM Tailwind, Moon / Dive Ball)

Have people found out how to clone yet?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Yay! You added 7th Gen Pokémon in your breeding section!
    Do you have any S&M shiny yet? :P
    I could start S.O.S. chaining Oricorios to start breeding this one, but it might take a while ^-^; :
    Oricorio (F, Modest/Timid, EM Tailwind, Moon / Dive Ball)

Have people found out how to clone yet?
    Indeed I did! I figured it would still be awhile before anyone can do anything but I wanted to get it out of the way. @w@ Unfortunately no Shinies yet...I'm gonna try SOS chaining a bit now that I'm post-game, though that's in my JPN game so they'll be JPN.
    Ooo cool! It'll be Sensu style, but since we can change the forms you can breed it as whatever. Then I'll leave it up to you to decide which ball you think is cooler on it; I just couldn't decide. @w@ Obviously no rush tho, since I have nothing to trade for it at the moment!

Also yes! There are codes out for US/EU games (but not JP games which is all I have for another few weeks >>). Without Powersaves tho, I'm not sure.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Hey-o! I'd love to do some trading sometime. The events and shinies are def doable especially if you can clone me back a copy.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hey-o! I'd love to do some trading sometime. The events and shinies are def doable especially if you can clone me back a copy.
    Excellent! Yes I can certainly clone and send back~

From your shop, I was particularly interested in these Shinies:
    Combee lvl 16 female, docile (has pkrs)
    Drifloon lvl 22 male, modest
    Magby lvl 1 male, mild
    Stantler lvl 6 female, jolly
    Sunkern lvl 8 male, naughty
    Voltorb lvl 28 hasty

There's also a myriad of Events I'd take, but those are dependent on how much you'd like from me. For now these are the biggest for me!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Indeed I did! I figured it would still be awhile before anyone can do anything but I wanted to get it out of the way. @w@ Unfortunately no Shinies yet...I'm gonna try SOS chaining a bit now that I'm post-game, though that's in my JPN game so they'll be JPN.
    Ooo cool! It'll be Sensu style, but since we can change the forms you can breed it as whatever. Then I'll leave it up to you to decide which ball you think is cooler on it; I just couldn't decide. @w@ Obviously no rush tho, since I have nothing to trade for it at the moment!

Also yes! There are codes out for US/EU games (but not JP games which is all I have for another few weeks >>). Without Powersaves tho, I'm not sure.
    I didn't encounter any shinies yet either :( I was hoping for an eventual shiny Mimikyu for my Love Ball but I got annoyed and just caught one with good IVs instead ^-^;
    I really love the Oricorio formes, and for Sensu I'll be using my Moon Ball for sure!
    And yeah I'm not a fan of the battle royale and I've always disliked the battle tree/frontier/maison so I still don't have a Destiny Knot...I'm just roaming with 4 pickup Meowths trying to get one lol...So I can't really breed anything great at the moment

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I didn't encounter any shinies yet either :( I was hoping for an eventual shiny Mimikyu for my Love Ball but I got annoyed and just caught one with good IVs instead ^-^;
    I really love the Oricorio formes, and for Sensu I'll be using my Moon Ball for sure!
    And yeah I'm not a fan of the battle royale and I've always disliked the battle tree/frontier/maison so I still don't have a Destiny Knot...I'm just roaming with 4 pickup Meowths trying to get one lol...So I can't really breed anything great at the moment
    Heh, the first time I tried was with Wishiwashi but I realized after like 30 Pokemon that I was doing the trial and couldn't catch them anyway...I tried once or twice with actual catchable Pokemon but nothing came up. Probably need to go longer tho; I'll try again when I have more time. @w@
    Oh no rush! Since I don't battle there's no pressure to have competitives yet haha. I'm still just trying to finish up the game! So good luck and keep me posted! c:

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    I just wanted to let you know, I'm still here and ready to trade. I just refresh my own trade shop and look for notifications several times a day.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I just wanted to let you know, I'm still here and ready to trade. I just refresh my own trade shop and look for notifications several times a day.
    I assumed you were, yes haha. I think I mentioned being busy until today. I'll be home for the rest of my day (now til maybe 8-10 hours from now?) but I'll be doing things so I'll check back periodically. I'll also be around tomorrow morning.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    I assumed you were, yes haha. I think I mentioned being busy until today. I'll be home for the rest of my day (now til maybe 8-10 hours from now?) but I'll be doing things so I'll check back periodically. I'll also be around tomorrow morning.

The timestamps on this website are so strange to me. Looks like I'll be busy at random hours for the next few days. I'll be awake for a few more hours tonight but who knows if you'll be able to get a message through to me. This site isn't emailing me when I get PM's and I have 5-6 websites I check every few hours.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • The timestamps on this website are so strange to me. Looks like I'll be busy at random hours for the next few days. I'll be awake for a few more hours tonight but who knows if you'll be able to get a message through to me. This site isn't emailing me when I get PM's and I have 5-6 websites I check every few hours.
    Hm, well me replying to you here will not give you a notification as these are not considered PMs. I'll send you one when I'm around!

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Hm, well me replying to you here will not give you a notification as these are not considered PMs. I'll send you one when I'm around!

Alright. I'll be playing Gears of War 2 JP for the next 4 hours. And then I'll be open. I was supposed to meet up with my group for Dungeon Defenders but the game screwed me over so I'm not wasting any more of my life on it.

EDIT: Some of these Lugia are named LUGIA instead of Lugia because they're not English. It has to do with gen 3. The devs never expected you to be able to trade cross-region. So a Squirtle evolved on a Japanese cart will be named SQUIR. Any Pokemon migrated from a different region cart than their origin will treat their names as a nickname.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Alright. I'll be playing Gears of War 2 JP for the next 4 hours. And then I'll be open. I was supposed to meet up with my group for Dungeon Defenders but the game screwed me over so I'm not wasting any more of my life on it.

EDIT: Some of these Lugia are named LUGIA instead of Lugia because they're not English. It has to do with gen 3. The devs never expected you to be able to trade cross-region. So a Squirtle evolved on a Japanese cart will be named SQUIR. Any Pokemon migrated from a different region cart than their origin will treat their names as a nickname.
    Ahaaaa, that explains the odd names. Makes sense tho! Thank ye for the explanation, and the trade! c: I'll get back to you in a bit on the other Greninja (did you want just the one other ENG one I have or both of them?) and Garchomp!

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Ahaaaa, that explains the odd names. Makes sense tho! Thank ye for the explanation, and the trade! c: I'll get back to you in a bit on the other Greninja (did you want just the one other ENG one I have or both of them?) and Garchomp!

As long as they're not clones of eachother, I'll take anything. Even if it's the same event Pokemon, I want as many of each that I can get my hands on. The more the merrier and some people prefer different IV's and natures as well.

I'm part of a couple gen 3 event preservation projects and after that, I decided to hoard as many of every event that I can get my hands on. Eventually, I'll rip these all from my save files and store them online for anybody to download and inject into their games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back