• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
  • As long as they're not clones of eachother, I'll take anything. Even if it's the same event Pokemon, I want as many of each that I can get my hands on. The more the merrier and some people prefer different IV's and natures as well.

I'm part of a couple gen 3 event preservation projects and after that, I decided to hoard as many of every event that I can get my hands on. Eventually, I'll rip these all from my save files and store them online for anybody to download and inject into their games.
    Oh cool! So in that case, the two other Greninja, other Garchomp, and other Jarvis Gengar would interest you maybe? I've recently decided to collect 10th Anniversary events again and you've got a ton, so uh, if you want more please let me know. @w@ For now I'll compile a collective list of what I'd like, then just choose 5.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Oh cool! So in that case, the two other Greninja, other Garchomp, and other Jarvis Gengar would interest you maybe? I've recently decided to collect 10th Anniversary events again and you've got a ton, so uh, if you want more please let me know. @w@ For now I'll compile a collective list of what I'd like, then just choose 5.

I *think* I have every 10th Anniversary Pokemon in every language or at least most of them. It's just gonna take a while longer to get anything not currently in my list because my list is essentially 'What I currently have in Pokemon Bank.'

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I *think* I have every 10th Anniversary Pokemon in every language or at least most of them. It's just gonna take a while longer to get anything not currently in my list because my list is essentially 'What I currently have in Pokemon Bank.'
    Ah yeah I get ya. Well, I want the US ones the most (mostly Journey Across America, the 10 ANIV 00010 ones), and I'm already getting a few from another person (Dragonite, Celebi, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Unbreon). Since it's only 5 we're looking at though, I think I'd like Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Latias and Latios the most!

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Ah yeah I get ya. Well, I want the US ones the most (mostly Journey Across America, the 10 ANIV 00010 ones), and I'm already getting a few from another person (Dragonite, Celebi, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Unbreon). Since it's only 5 we're looking at though, I think I'd like Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Latias and Latios the most!

I'd love to get clones of the ones you're getting as well so if you want 6 more from my list, I'd be happy to trade for those new ones as well.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'd love to get clones of the ones you're getting as well so if you want 6 more from my list, I'd be happy to trade for those new ones as well.
    Oh I don't charge anything for clones so don't worry about it! To be clear, clones of my Pokemon (Greninja, Garchomp and Gengar) or of your Pokemon (the 10 ANIV Pokemon)?

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Oh I don't charge anything for clones so don't worry about it! To be clear, clones of my Pokemon (Greninja, Garchomp and Gengar) or of your Pokemon (the 10 ANIV Pokemon)?

I want the Greninja, Gengar and all that nonsense AND the new 10th anniversary Pokemon you're getting. I can offer the current 10th anniv Pokemon you want and whatever else from my list or other 10th anniversary Pokemon I can pull from gen 4 that you might want.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I want the Greninja, Gengar and all that nonsense AND the new 10th anniversary Pokemon you're getting. I can offer the current 10th anniv Pokemon you want and whatever else from my list or other 10th anniversary Pokemon I can pull from gen 4 that you might want.
    OHH from the other person! Gotcha, gotcha. In that case, here are the others I'm getting from him too (minus what you have)

Spoiler:

Would you be interested in all of those? If so, I'll make a more complete list in a bit!

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    OHH from the other person! Gotcha, gotcha. In that case, here are the others I'm getting from him too (minus what you have)

Spoiler:

Would you be interested in all of those? If so, I'll make a more complete list in a bit!

I'm interested in every one of those, including ones I might already have.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'm interested in every one of those, including ones I might already have.
    Oh right, you said that before haha. He also has the UK Top 10 (10ANNIV 06227) Articuno and Pikachu, so with mine that would total to 21 Pokemon.

In that case, how about these?

Spoiler:

Took off the France Top 10 Raikou, I'll have to trade for that some other time.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Oh right, you said that before haha. He also has the UK Top 10 (10ANNIV 06227) Articuno and Pikachu, so with mine that would total to 21 Pokemon.

In that case, how about these?

Spoiler:

Took off the France Top 10 Raikou, I'll have to trade for that some other time.

Are these the Pokemon you have or the ones in my Pokemon Bank list?

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Uh yeah, the Pokemon I'd like from you. I got them from your list in your thread.

All the Pokemon in my list are organized the exact same way in Bank. So I have to take your want list and sort them out in my PC on Y in their exact Bank order so I know where they belong when I'm done cloning them. I might also be doing work until Tuesday so that's gonna interfere with getting this done.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • All the Pokemon in my list are organized the exact same way in Bank. So I have to take your want list and sort them out in my PC on Y in their exact Bank order so I know where they belong when I'm done cloning them. I might also be doing work until Tuesday so that's gonna interfere with getting this done.
    Okay? No problem for me. I might not be available this week anyway, due to having a visitor from Wed night and my weekday times not working well for you. @w@ No rush tho!

Years
  • Hello, would like to check with you if you own a JPN ditto with 5IVs? I am looking for one to enable faster breeding.

Currently I have a shiny zubat (4IVs) if you would like it. Let me know what you think through PM, thank you!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hello, would like to check with you if you own a JPN ditto with 5IVs? I am looking for one to enable faster breeding.

Currently I have a shiny zubat (4IVs) if you would like it. Let me know what you think through PM, thank you!
    (Sorry, I don't PM until I've settled on a trade; clutters too easily.)

Hi! Pretty sure I don't but I'll double-check some of the ones I have (some of them came from 5th and might be RNGed, so they may also have 6IV).

Years
  • (Sorry, I don't PM until I've settled on a trade; clutters too easily.)

Hi! Pretty sure I don't but I'll double-check some of the ones I have (some of them came from 5th and might be RNGed, so they may also have 6IV).

OK sure, just let me know if you have one and see if we can work out something for the trade, I just need a good breeding machine that can easily allow me to generate eggs faster, thanks! :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • OK sure, just let me know if you have one and see if we can work out something for the trade, I just need a good breeding machine that can easily allow me to generate eggs faster, thanks! :)
    Can do! I'll check when I get home (which is still some hours from now so likely it'll be your tomorrow). I forgot to ask though, is this for 6th or 7th gen? If 7th I don't have one for sure (since Bank isn't available) but in 6th it's possible.

Years
  • Can do! I'll check when I get home (which is still some hours from now so likely it'll be your tomorrow). I forgot to ask though, is this for 6th or 7th gen? If 7th I don't have one for sure (since Bank isn't available) but in 6th it's possible.

It is actually for 7th gen...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back