• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Cool! I think I'll take the Shiny just as it is (no nickname), and I'll definitely take a normal one nicknamed if that's alright! Yer welcome to choose something else for it of course. c: (I'll get back to you on the nickname tomorrow, need to think it over a bit.)

Yeah, unfortunately until Bank comes out I have nothing to trade on SM, as everything is stuck on 6th. Course, if you want it sooner I could trade the stuff to you on 6th (if you have access) and take the Oricorios on 7th, but it's up to you!

I'd be able to trade anytime soon! I trust you and don't really have a reason to wait until post-bank. (:
    Also, I'd be interested in a Pokebank Feraligatr for the regular Oricorio, if that's fine. Just let me know what nickname you'd like! I'd also actually have to request if you're okay with cloning the shiny Oricorio for me as well? I'd like it to be non-redistributable.

EDIT: I'll be online when you'll be online later tonight!

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • If you have more time to trade sometime, let me know. I still have the Pokemon waiting for you. I'm open pretty much every day.
    Oh hi! I think I lost track of the trade because I was like "agh everything I got was hacks" but then we talked about it more and I guess everything was OK after all so...I'm sending you all those 10th events, plus the Greninja and Gengar you didn't have maybe?

I'd be able to trade anytime soon! I trust you and don't really have a reason to wait until post-bank. (:
    Also, I'd be interested in a Pokebank Feraligatr for the regular Oricorio, if that's fine. Just let me know what nickname you'd like! I'd also actually have to request if you're okay with cloning the shiny Oricorio for me as well? I'd like it to be non-redistributable.

EDIT: I'll be online when you'll be online later tonight!
    Ahh, yeah alright, non-redis is fine. Of course I can clone and send back. c: For the non-Shiny, please name her Hidania and we will be good! I'l have Mewtwo, Diancie and Feraligatr cloned soon. If you still have time tonight I miiiiiiight be able to trade after my current trade, but it might be awhile.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Oh hi! I think I lost track of the trade because I was like "agh everything I got was hacks" but then we talked about it more and I guess everything was OK after all so...I'm sending you all those 10th events, plus the Greninja and Gengar you didn't have maybe?

Something like that. I have almost a box of Pokemon for you. Also, I want that PCNY Pikachu. I will trade literally anything in my collection for it.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017

Ahh, yeah alright, non-redis is fine. Of course I can clone and send back. c: For the non-Shiny, please name her Hidania and we will be good! I'l have Mewtwo, Diancie and Feraligatr cloned soon. If you still have time tonight I miiiiiiight be able to trade after my current trade, but it might be awhile.

Yep, I've got time to trade still tonight! Let me know. I'll be ready to trade with you whenever. (:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Something like that. I have almost a box of Pokemon for you. Also, I want that PCNY Pikachu. I will trade literally anything in my collection for it.
    Gotcha. Need to clone those for you, along with the stuff I have in Bank. I'll try to get to that in a bit here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Wooooow Road man best trade yet again!!! Thanks heaps dude i will definitely look intotrading with you mmuch more often!!

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Gotcha. Need to clone those for you, along with the stuff I have in Bank. I'll try to get to that in a bit here.

I just wanted to let you know I was still here. I can trade whenever works for you! Also, I know you wanted Masuada's Psyduck and apparently I gave you the gen 4 version. But there's a gen 6 version as well? I might be able to get my friend to help me get that one for you! We thought it would be fun to take both of the Masuada's Psyduck and turn them into ribbon masters and then tweet pictures of them to him. I have the gen 4 one and he is gonna use the gen 6 version.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I just wanted to let you know I was still here. I can trade whenever works for you! Also, I know you wanted Masuada's Psyduck and apparently I gave you the gen 4 version. But there's a gen 6 version as well? I might be able to get my friend to help me get that one for you! We thought it would be fun to take both of the Masuada's Psyduck and turn them into ribbon masters and then tweet pictures of them to him. I have the gen 4 one and he is gonna use the gen 6 version.
    Ahh I shoulda known, but I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I hopped off anyway. I sorta have events every night this week but plans aren't set in stone so I'm not sure. @@ I'll keep you posted!

Did you? Whoops. It must be sitting in a mass somewhere, I'm not sure. Huh, I hadn't realized there were two either! I think I was only looking at the 6th Gen one, but it seems the one yer talking about is the GTS one yeah? (There's one for Ken and Shigeki too which now I also want. @w@) I'm assuming "ribbon master" means it has all the ribbons on it, which if possible I'd like the Psyduck before you do that just in case. I like your plan tho, tell me the results when you succeed. ;3

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Ahh I shoulda known, but I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I hopped off anyway. I sorta have events every night this week but plans aren't set in stone so I'm not sure. @@ I'll keep you posted!

Did you? Whoops. It must be sitting in a mass somewhere, I'm not sure. Huh, I hadn't realized there were two either! I think I was only looking at the 6th Gen one, but it seems the one yer talking about is the GTS one yeah? (There's one for Ken and Shigeki too which now I also want. @w@) I'm assuming "ribbon master" means it has all the ribbons on it, which if possible I'd like the Psyduck before you do that just in case. I like your plan tho, tell me the results when you succeed. ;3

Well, you're in luck. As soon as my friend and I can get that 6th gen version, I can send it your way. I also have the 2 GTS Ken/Shigeki Psyduck as well. I think I might have all the GTS Pokemon, unsorted somewhere.

My ribbon master Suicune (Gens 1-4 so far)
    Spoiler:

My friends XD: Lugia. No battle ribbons.
    Spoiler:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Well, you're in luck. As soon as my friend and I can get that 6th gen version, I can send it your way. I also have the 2 GTS Ken/Shigeki Psyduck as well. I think I might have all the GTS Pokemon, unsorted somewhere.

My ribbon master Suicune (Gens 1-4 so far)
    Spoiler:

My friends XD: Lugia. No battle ribbons.
    Spoiler:
    Sweeet, I'm looking forward to it! Ken/Shigeki Psyduck is enough for me (since it seems the rest aren't based on a person's Pokemon per se, and I already am running low on stuff to trade you @@).

Ooo those are awesome! It seems really hard though, what with having to do all the contest ribbons and stuff. Keep it up!

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Sweeet, I'm looking forward to it! Ken/Shigeki Psyduck is enough for me (since it seems the rest aren't based on a person's Pokemon per se, and I already am running low on stuff to trade you @@).

Ooo those are awesome! It seems really hard though, what with having to do all the contest ribbons and stuff. Keep it up!

Getting you the gen 6 one is just making up for my mistake, not knowing there were 2 versions of it.

Just consider the other 2 a gift, you seem like one of the few other people who can actually appreciate them.

Making a ribbon master is such a pain but it's one of those things you call a labor of love. My new friend helped me get the wifi ribbon and we've been bouncing Pokemon back and forth between us and helping eachother. Pretty soon we'll be able to work together and knock out a ribbon master of any Pokemon we want in a week.

Yuntao

Yun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2019
    I'd be interested in the Amaura! It doesn't seem to have any IVs? (You can take it to the checker and let me know what he says.) I think I'll take it either way, but if you can do the check I would appreciate it. I could maybe offer you more for it if it's competitive.

Unfortunately I have everything else so I wouldn't be interested. I'm really only looking for what I'm missing. Sorry. :/

Sounds good to me! Which Shaymin would you like? Any event one will do, as will any of my competitive Shinies.

I was interested in the calm cinema shaymin from 2008.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I'll be available any time you are available this week to trade btw! :D

Road

beyond salvation
    Years

• Getting you the gen 6 one is just making up for my mistake, not knowing there were 2 versions of it.

Just consider the other 2 a gift, you seem like one of the few other people who can actually appreciate them.

Making a ribbon master is such a pain but it's one of those things you call a labor of love. My new friend helped me get the wifi ribbon and we've been bouncing Pokemon back and forth between us and helping eachother. Pretty soon we'll be able to work together and knock out a ribbon master of any Pokemon we want in a week.
    I mean it's not really a mistake, more like an accidental surprise haha. Gosh you are too good to me. ;w; They will certainly be loved in my collection!

Man that's so cool! Maybe if I can find some method of compensation I'd request one from you guys...Wish my searches for your projects weren't turning up nothing, @@

I was interested in the calm cinema shaymin from 2008.
    Sure. Anything else? Yer welcome to another event (bar maybe my PokeScrap Mewtwo) if anything caught yer eye.

I'll be available any time you are available this week to trade btw! :D
    Cool! Seems like my nights are booked now though, and I'm still not sure how or which or what, so, uh, I'll still get back to you. @@

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Cool! Seems like my nights are booked now though, and I'm still not sure how or which or what, so, uh, I'll still get back to you. @@

Seems fine! Just PM me or leave a message on my profile haha. Thanks for letting me know!

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    I mean it's not really a mistake, more like an accidental surprise haha. Gosh you are too good to me. ;w; They will certainly be loved in my collection!

Man that's so cool! Maybe if I can find some method of compensation I'd request one from you guys...Wish my searches for your projects weren't turning up nothing, @@

My friend and I are actually trying to work on a series of save-states to knock out a ribbon master in a day or two.

EDIT:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonribbons/

Last edited:

Yuntao

Yun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2019

Sure. Anything else? Yer welcome to another event (bar maybe my PokeScrap Mewtwo) if anything caught yer eye.

I also have the shiny suicune I posted about on the hack thread (it is from kalos btw) that I would like to trade for the "highly persistent" shiny entei.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I also have the shiny suicune I posted about on the hack thread (it is from kalos btw) that I would like to trade for the "highly persistent" shiny entei.
    Hmm, while I do like Shiny Suicune a lot, I'm not so interested in that one, sorry. @@

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello! I'm currently breeding some Adamant Rockruff with MoonBall, with a few EM including Fire Fang, I'll breed you one with the Ability you want (Sand Rush, which is Keen Eye on Rockruff)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back