• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
  • Hello! I'm currently breeding some Adamant Rockruff with MoonBall, with a few EM including Fire Fang, I'll breed you one with the Ability you want (Sand Rush, which is Keen Eye on Rockruff)
    Hiya! Agh yes, I forgot to change that on my list. @@ Sounds awesome to me! If possible, I'd like a Male (as someone else bred me a Female Jolly one in a Heal Ball already). Also, if you'd like, I could trade stuff to you on 6th for it, then take it in 7th. That way you don't have to wait for anything. c:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hiya! Agh yes, I forgot to change that on my list. @@ Sounds awesome to me! If possible, I'd like a Male (as someone else bred me a Female Jolly one in a Heal Ball already). Also, if you'd like, I could trade stuff to you on 6th for it, then take it in 7th. That way you don't have to wait for anything. c:

Alright, I'll get you a male, shouldn't be very long. I don't mind waiting for you to be settled in the 7th gen, but when I do have the Rockruff I'll check what shinies I'd like and decide. I have also a shiny Cutiefly, shiny Mimikyu, and shiny Alolan Dugtrio, if you want them we could do the same thing as with the Lycanroc ^-^

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Alright, I'll get you a male, shouldn't be very long. I don't mind waiting for you to be settled in the 7th gen, but when I do have the Rockruff I'll check what shinies I'd like and decide. I have also a shiny Cutiefly, shiny Mimikyu, and shiny Alolan Dugtrio, if you want them we could do the same thing as with the Lycanroc ^-^
    Cool, no rush as usual! Ooo, I'm getting a competitive Mimikyu but I'd be interested in Cutiefly and Alolan Dugtrio for sure! It's up to you really, it's no trouble for me to switch between games, and you get payment sooner.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Cool, no rush as usual! Ooo, I'm getting a competitive Mimikyu but I'd be interested in Cutiefly and Alolan Dugtrio for sure! It's up to you really, it's no trouble for me to switch between games, and you get payment sooner.
    I don't mind waiting since I trust you, and there's a few 7th Gen shinies I want and you'll probably get them before I do haha. And well, you clone my shinies which is awesome :P
    Dugtrio is male, quirky and Japanese, Cutiefly is female and Sassy. Both have really unipressive IVs. If you're free to trade and clone a little, I am online :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I don't mind waiting since I trust you, and there's a few 7th Gen shinies I want and you'll probably get them before I do haha. And well, you clone my shinies which is awesome :P
    Dugtrio is male, quirky and Japanese, Cutiefly is female and Sassy. Both have really unipressive IVs. If you're free to trade and clone a little, I am online :)
    Ahh good point. What are they? I can put them as priority and get them ASAP (since I want all of them anyways haha). c:

Both sound good! IVs don't really matter to me for evolution lines. I'm having some trouble with other trades atm so I'll need a little more time, if you have it. @@ I'll let you know when I'm available!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Ahh good point. What are they? I can put them as priority and get them ASAP (since I want all of them anyways haha). c:

Both sound good! IVs don't really matter to me for evolution lines. I'm having some trouble with other trades atm so I'll need a little more time, if you have it. @@ I'll let you know when I'm available!

I'd like a Comfey, Oricorio, Bounsweet, Fomantis, Female Salandit, Alolan Vulpix, (or any of their evolutions) and probably some other I forgot... But no need to rush if they're not on your wishlist haha!
    It's 23h30 here but I plan to continue playing for a few hours so just message me when you're available! :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'd like a Comfey, Oricorio, Bounsweet, Fomantis, Female Salandit, Alolan Vulpix, (or any of their evolutions) and probably some other I forgot... But no need to rush if they're not on your wishlist haha!
    It's 23h30 here but I plan to continue playing for a few hours so just message me when you're available! :)
    Oh you're in luck! I'm getting a F Salandit and Alolan Vulpix today, and have Comfey coming from another person! c: (I'm also getting Oricorio but I'm not allowed to redis sadly, so I'll have to send you one some other time!) If you'd like I'll clone those two and send them over!

Ah okay cool! I don't think it'll be toooo long, I've got one more trade after this one so maybe 30 mins?

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Oh you're in luck! I'm getting a F Salandit and Alolan Vulpix today, and have Comfey coming from another person! c: (I'm also getting Oricorio but I'm not allowed to redis sadly, so I'll have to send you one some other time!) If you'd like I'll clone those two and send them over!

Ah okay cool! I don't think it'll be toooo long, I've got one more trade after this one so maybe 30 mins?

Awesome! I'll take those two for my shinies :D Seems like your shop will be growing quickly! If you don't mind, will you be able to clone the shinies I'll send you as well? One or two copies each should be alright :3 (I'll give them a rare item this time, too :P)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Awesome! I'll take those two for my shinies :D Seems like your shop will be growing quickly! If you don't mind, will you be able to clone the shinies I'll send you as well? One or two copies each should be alright :3 (I'll give them a rare item this time, too :P)
    Cool! I'm hoping so anyway haha. I'll have to add a section for 7th Gen soon!

Yup, cloning is no problem~ Codes allow me to do 1, 5, or 29 copies so I'll probably do the 5, take one for myself and that'll leave you with the original and 4 copies if that's alright? (I can of course give you less and just release the clones.) Up to you!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Cool! I'm hoping so anyway haha. I'll have to add a section for 7th Gen soon!

Yup, cloning is no problem~ Codes allow me to do 1, 5, or 29 copies so I'll probably do the 5, take one for myself and that'll leave you with the original and 4 copies if that's alright? (I can of course give you less and just release the clones.) Up to you!

Glad to help your shop :P

And 4 copies is awesome, I didn't know the codes worked this way! I simply didn't want to take too much of your time ^-^;

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • UPDATE!
    - Added 7th Generation section, as well as Shinies! (Data still being updated)
    - Updated trade equivalencies (PLEASE RE-CHECK)

Note that I have included the option to trade on 6th in order to receive payment for 7th Gen Pokemon until Bank comes out. Please ask about this for in-depth negotiations!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Awesome, you added your 7th Gen section! :D
    So I bred a bunch Rockruff, since you already have the one in your wishlist, tell me which you'd prefer :) They're already bred so you can have more than one if you hesitate!

Rockruff | 31/31/31/x/31/31|M/F|Adamant|Vital Spirit/Steadfast/Keen Eye|EM Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch, Trash|Moon Ball

I'd be interested in the Competitive Sandygast ^-^

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Awesome, you added your 7th Gen section! :D
    So I bred a bunch Rockruff, since you already have the one in your wishlist, tell me which you'd prefer :) They're already bred so you can have more than one if you hesitate!

Rockruff | 31/31/31/x/31/31|M/F|Adamant|Vital Spirit/Steadfast/Keen Eye|EM Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch, Trash|Moon Ball

I'd be interested in the Competitive Sandygast ^-^
    Indeed! Unfortunately a lot of the Pokemon are more like 4IV since they're 5th 31 is in the trash stat, but oh well, it's a start. @@ Correct listings are up now too so you can check what I sent you!

Actually, I realized I only had listings for the Midday form, but in this case, Moon Ball is great for Midnight form! So in that case, I'll take a couple if it's okay!

Steadfast Male nicknamed Skoll
    Vital Spirit Male nicknamed Dogamy

I'd like another Steadfast Female but I'd want that one Jolly, and I'm not sure you wanna go though that. @@ Of course I'd pay more for it, and you're welcome to choose something else for the second Rockruff as well!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Indeed! Unfortunately a lot of the Pokemon are more like 4IV since they're 5th 31 is in the trash stat, but oh well, it's a start. @@ Correct listings are up now too so you can check what I sent you!

Actually, I realized I only had listings for the Midday form, but in this case, Moon Ball is great for Midnight form! So in that case, I'll take a couple if it's okay!

Steadfast Male nicknamed Skoll
    Vital Spirit Male nicknamed Dogamy

I'd like another Steadfast Female but I'd want that one Jolly, and I'm not sure you wanna go though that. @@ Of course I'd pay more for it, and you're welcome to choose something else for the second Rockruff as well!

Nice! I'll have them nicknamed and ready!
    Since we usually only trade during the weekends I'll have time to do the Jolly female this week! :D
    I also got a Shiny Toxapex that might interest you, it's Sassy, Merciless, Female, Dive Ball, Decent/Pretty good/31/31/31/Pretty Good
    With the Sandygast I also have my eye on the Mimikyu :3

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Nice! I'll have them nicknamed and ready!
    Since we usually only trade during the weekends I'll have time to do the Jolly female this week! :D
    I also got a Shiny Toxapex that might interest you, it's Sassy, Merciless, Female, Dive Ball, Decent/Pretty good/31/31/31/Pretty Good
    With the Sandygast I also have my eye on the Mimikyu :3
    Cool thank ye! Ooo, if you could that would be awesome! Also interested in Toxapex, so that would credit you for basically anything competitive 1:1 (so Sandygast, Mimikyu, and 1-2 others if you'd like!).

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Is there anything you're looking for currently? I really wanna trade for that PCNY Pikachu you have as it would help with a research project I'm helping out with.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Cool thank ye! Ooo, if you could that would be awesome! Also interested in Toxapex, so that would credit you for basically anything competitive 1:1 (so Sandygast, Mimikyu, and 1-2 others if you'd like!).

Sweet! I'll take the Rowlet as well then, heehee! If I trade for another nice shiny this week I'll let you know :3

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Is there anything you're looking for currently? I really wanna trade for that PCNY Pikachu you have as it would help with a research project I'm helping out with.
    It's part of the trade we were gonna do already! Which we just haven't found time to do because we keep missing each other and then not setting a new time. So, trade time??

Sweet! I'll take the Rowlet as well then, heehee! If I trade for another nice shiny this week I'll let you know :3
    Awesome~ Let me know! I'll jot down the trade and be ready for the weekend. c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back