• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
  • Let's trade in ORAS thanks :) And clone it please haha I'll add you in my ds w8
    Here's my FC
    2939-0991-7792
    Got it! Sorry I wasn't around tonight (for reference it is). I can come on tomorrow night or various times over the weekend. Let me know a time that would work for you.

Hi Road

Please see the below details (no nicknames on all)

- Golem : lvl 49 touched, serious and sturdy (pokerus), lvl 51 touched, Timid and rockhead (champ ribbon)
    - Dodrio : lvl 40 touched, Docile and Early bird
    - Shiftry : lvl 38 touched, Naive and Chlorophyl
    - Grumpig : lvl 56 touched, Modest and Own Tempo
    - Ambipom : lvl 33 touched, Adamant and Skill Link
    - Tranquill : NA
    - Beheeyem : lvl 42 touched, Bold and Synchronize

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks Road
    Azhaii
    Cool! I'll take the Lv. 49 Golem, Dodrio, Grumpig, Ambipom, and Beheeyem! (If you get the info for Tranquil as well I can let you know on that.) So that's one competitive Shiny each for a total of 5! c:

Hi, I really interested in Shiny technician scizor, Shiny HA Feraligatr, Shiny HA samurott and Shiny HA serperior Hp fire. I want them in 6th gen game.

On my 6th gen I have

Pokeball 6iv level 100 Shiny modest Dialga
    Cherishball level 10 tanabata jirachi

On my 7th gen I have (these require cloning from you)

Male Pokeball 6iv level 100 Shiny jolly Lucario (blazekick)
    Pokeball 5iv level 100 Shiny bold rotom
    Male Pokeball 5iv level 100 Shiny Adamant Gyarados
    Female quickball 6iv level 100 Shiny modest ninetales
    Male pokeball 5iv level 100 Shiny adamant Braviary
    Male pokeball 5iv level 100 Shiny brave Abomasnow
    Female premierball 6iv level 100 Shiny adamant tyranitar
    Male pokeball 6iv level 100 Shiny modsst alakazam(magic guard)
    Fenale pokeball 5iv level 100 Shiny timid zoroark
    Male pokeball 5iv level 100 Shiny adamant gallade
    Femae pokeball hypertrained level 100 Shiny adamnt hawlucha

Random encounter Shiny alolan grimer
    Random encounter Shiny yungoose
    Hiya! Hmm, unfortunately I have just about all of those except for the Alolan Grimer and Yungoos. Can you tell me their natures and if they are UT?

Ok how do I find your dex tracker. Can you put a link?
    Sure! There is a link at the beginning of my Wants post, and an even more convenient one labeled "Sell (Tracker)" in my signature! (In case you've never used Dex Tracker, the Gen 1~6 list shows the Gen 1~6 Shinies I have/need, while the Gen 7 one is for Gen 7 Shinies. Pokemon in white are the ones I'm missing!)

If you have any other questions, do check my Wants post or the other posts on the first page for info, and then if something is confusing or unclear feel free to ask!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    alright it says you need a shiny mudbray and tsareena. i have both of these and would like to trade for your shiny, adamant, speed boost torchic and your modest shiny shaymin.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hiya! Hmm, unfortunately I have just about all of those except for the Alolan Grimer and Yungoos. Can you tell me their natures and if they are UT?

Ok,

Level 26 male ultraball Grimer timid with gluttony
    Level 11 male ultraball yungoos modest with strong jaw

Both UT

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • alright it says you need a shiny mudbray and tsareena. i have both of these and would like to trade for your shiny, adamant, speed boost torchic and your modest shiny shaymin.
    Sounds good. Can you let me know their natures?

Ok,

Level 26 male ultraball Grimer timid with gluttony
    Level 11 male ultraball yungoos modest with strong jaw

Both UT
    Darn, those natures are pretty poor, but I'll take them! They're worth 1 of the competitives you wanted each. c:

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Darn, those natures are pretty poor, but I'll take them! They're worth 1 of the competitives you wanted each. c:

Sorry for the bad nature, I know that it is quite the opposite of what we all need. I would take HA feraligtr and HA serperior plz.
    And is it possible for me to get them on my 6gen game so that i can levelling it.
    Thx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Got it! Sorry I wasn't around tonight (for reference it is). I can come on tomorrow night or various times over the weekend. Let me know a time that would work for you.

Cool! I'll take the Lv. 49 Golem, Dodrio, Grumpig, Ambipom, and Beheeyem! (If you get the info for Tranquil as well I can let you know on that.) So that's one competitive Shiny each for a total of 5! c:

Sure! There is a link at the beginning of my Wants post, and an even more convenient one labeled "Sell (Tracker)" in my signature! (In case you've never used Dex Tracker, the Gen 1~6 list shows the Gen 1~6 Shinies I have/need, while the Gen 7 one is for Gen 7 Shinies. Pokemon in white are the ones I'm missing!)

If you have any other questions, do check my Wants post or the other posts on the first page for info, and then if something is confusing or unclear feel free to ask!

Hi Road!

I would like to take the litten, grubbin, mareep, slowpoke and latias please =)!

Thanks
    Azhaii

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • Hello! I'm really interested in trading what I have for your shiny competitive 6iv mimikyu (I've been trying to find one under these conditions so I hope you'll be interested in what I have!) Here's what I have to offer (most of them are 6 ivs, ask if you need confirmation): dialga, latias (2), rayquaza, mewtwo, zorark(2), goomy, sylveon, gardevoir(2), riolu(2), trevenant, raichu, alolan raichu, charizard, lapras, jangmo-o, lycanroc, alolan marowak, bewear, and gastly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Sounds good. Can you let me know their natures?

Sorry been a little busy. Mudbray is hardy and tsareena is modest

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2021
    Hi, since you have a powersave, can you get unlimited items? a.k.a 999 Gold Bottle Caps, from what I've heard.

I'm offering what I have under In Stock and 6IV tabs here: https://wannabe311-trading.tumblr.com/#3 for the Gold Bottle Caps.

There's fast Togedemaru w/ HA & 4EM in there.

They are all legitimately bred by me.

IGN: Armando
    FC: 2165-8630-9919

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Sorry for the bad nature, I know that it is quite the opposite of what we all need. I would take HA feraligtr and HA serperior plz.
    And is it possible for me to get them on my 6gen game so that i can levelling it.
    Thx
    Heh, it's all good! I collect Shinies regardless of nature as well so it's not real issue. ;3 Alright, I can send them to you on there. I'll jot down the trade! My available times are in my OP, let me know a specific day and time that might work for you!

Hi Road!

I would like to take the litten, grubbin, mareep, slowpoke and latias please =)!

Thanks
    Azhaii
    Sounds good. Which Mareep (Modest or Calm)? As for Latias, one is in a Fast Ball and the other a Premiere Ball, do you care which one I send you? Also would you like them all on 7th Gen?

Hello! I'm really interested in trading what I have for your shiny competitive 6iv mimikyu (I've been trying to find one under these conditions so I hope you'll be interested in what I have!) Here's what I have to offer (most of them are 6 ivs, ask if you need confirmation): dialga, latias (2), rayquaza, mewtwo, zorark(2), goomy, sylveon, gardevoir(2), riolu(2), trevenant, raichu, alolan raichu, charizard, lapras, jangmo-o, lycanroc, alolan marowak, bewear, and gastly.
    Hiya! Sure, we can works something out! Can I get nature and IVs (and EVs if they have a specific spread) on Charizard, Jangmo-o, Marowak, and Bewear? I'm also assuming none of them are self-bred, but if they are let me know which are if they are still nickname-able!

Sorry been a little busy. Mudbray is hardy and tsareena is modest
    Alrighty, sounds good! My available times are in my OP, let me know a specific day and time that would work for you! (Remember than I live in Japan, GMT+9.)

Hi, since you have a powersave, can you get unlimited items? a.k.a 999 Gold Bottle Caps, from what I've heard.

I'm offering what I have under In Stock and 6IV tabs here: https://wannabe311-trading.tumblr.com/#3 for the Gold Bottle Caps.

There's fast Togedemaru w/ HA & 4EM in there.

They are all legitimately bred by me.

IGN: Armando
    FC: 2165-8630-9919
    Sure. I have the JPN code for a Gold Bottle Cap and am allowed to use Max Item codes as per forum rules. But uh, the only way I could get them to you is to attach them to a Pokemon and trade it over (unless there's some mass item trading possibility that no one told me about). So exactly how many are you hoping to get? @@

Ahh I see! I wold be interested in the Iron Barbs and Study Fast Ball Togedemaru! Assuming they are nickname-able, which I think you are saying they are. Let me know the details of these caps.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Heh, it's all good! I collect Shinies regardless of nature as well so it's not real issue. ;3 Alright, I can send them to you on there. I'll jot down the trade! My available times are in my OP, let me know a specific day and time that might work for you!

Ok. Cool. I can trade tmr at 6 pm (gmt +7). So it should be 8 pm your time

Thxxx

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020

Sounds good. Which Mareep (Modest or Calm)? As for Latias, one is in a Fast Ball and the other a Premiere Ball, do you care which one I send you? Also would you like them all on 7th Gen?

Hiya! Sure, we can works something out! Can I get nature and IVs (and EVs if they have a specific spread) on Charizard, Jangmo-o, Marowak, and Bewear? I'm also assuming none of them are self-bred, but if they are let me know which are if they are still nickname-able!

Alrighty, sounds good! My available times are in my OP, let me know a specific day and time that would work for you! (Remember than I live in Japan, GMT+9.)

Sure. I have the JPN code for a Gold Bottle Cap and am allowed to use Max Item codes as per forum rules. But uh, the only way I could get them to you is to attach them to a Pokemon and trade it over (unless there's some mass item trading possibility that no one told me about). So exactly how many are you hoping to get? @@

Ahh I see! I wold be interested in the Iron Barbs and Study Fast Ball Togedemaru! Assuming they are nickname-able, which I think you are saying they are. Let me know the details of these caps.

Just whenever you're free. It's 1:17pm where I am now

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2021
    So exactly how many are you hoping to get? @@

Do you want 2 Togedemarus, one w/ each ability? I'm fine with that.

I'm thinking we could each have 30 junk mons (or non-junk mons, depending on how much trust you have in strangers), yours all attached with bottle caps.
    We could then trade the whole box, disconnect, attach/retrieve items, then trade again using the same mons, so get your pokes back.

Rinse & repeat.

Since there is basically no cost for producing the items, except for time put into trading, I'd say 30 x 6 = 180 in total?

p.s. They are nicknameable!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Ok. Cool. I can trade tmr at 6 pm (gmt +7). So it should be 8 pm your time

Thxxx
    Cool! I'll be around for other trades at that time so it sounds good.

Just whenever you're free. It's 1:17pm where I am now
    You posted that message at 3:17 AM for me, therefore you are 12 hours behind me. As I said in my OP, I am around my weeknights from 6-10 PM. Would a SPECIFIC time in that time frame work for you? If not, we will have to do it over the weekend.

Do you want 2 Togedemarus, one w/ each ability? I'm fine with that.

I'm thinking we could each have 30 junk mons (or non-junk mons, depending on how much trust you have in strangers), yours all attached with bottle caps.
    We could then trade the whole box, disconnect, attach/retrieve items, then trade again using the same mons, so get your pokes back.

Rinse & repeat.

Since there is basically no cost for producing the items, except for time put into trading, I'd say 30 x 6 = 180 in total?

p.s. They are nicknameable!
    Yes two, one with each ability. Excellent! I'll think about the nicknames and let you know soon.

I see, makes sense. I don't see any reason to use non-junk mons when I already have boxes of them, so I'll likely just use junk mons.

Hmm, well, trading that many times is gonna take over 3 hours. I don't have that kind of time to commit so this is going to have to be a multiple-trade situation (likely a box at a time). Also note that I live in Japan (GMT+9) so matching up time zones is gonna be tricky. If you're alright with that, then it sounds fine. My available times are in my OP, let me know a specific day and time that would work for the first wave.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Cool! I'll be around for other trades at that time so it sounds good.

You posted that message at 3:17 AM for me, therefore you are 12 hours behind me. As I said in my OP, I am around my weeknights from 6-10 PM. Would a SPECIFIC time in that time frame work for you? If not, we will have to do it over the weekend.

Yes two, one with each ability. Excellent! I'll think about the nicknames and let you know soon.

I see, makes sense. I don't see any reason to use non-junk mons when I already have boxes of them, so I'll likely just use junk mons.

Hmm, well, trading that many times is gonna take over 3 hours. I don't have that kind of time to commit so this is going to have to be a multiple-trade situation (likely a box at a time). Also note that I live in Japan (GMT+9) so matching up time zones is gonna be tricky. If you're alright with that, then it sounds fine. My available times are in my OP, let me know a specific day and time that would work for the first wave.

Ok is 8 am my time ok? So that way it'll be 8 pm your time

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Should work! Tonight I have other trades around that time so I'll be around already, but it might take awhile so if you only have an hour or so another day might be better.

I'm a 23 year old with no other plans in the morning so I got nothing better to do. Just tell me when and if you get done with your other trades and I'll get on.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017

Hi Road, i would take the male Mareep and fastball latias if that is ok. Thanks.Please let me know a good time for us to trade =) and could i please trade them at gen 6 instead ?
    Thanks
    Azhaii

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi Road, i would take the male Mareep and fastball latias if that is ok. Thanks.Please let me know a good time for us to trade =) and could i please trade them at gen 6 instead ?
    Thanks
    Azhaii
    Got it. Are we trading everything in 6th (I'm sending you stuff there and receiving stuff from you there)? That's fine by me.

I can do my regular weekday availability this week, let me know a specific day and time that would work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back