• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RobotUnicorns trade center!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    I'll try to get you that, you can trade any Pokemon for it, I'll PM you when I can trade.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    No more trade requests! I have most of yours, so I traded them to my other game to save them and I restarted my game because Rayquaza was suddenly shiny and Level 151, like the Missingno hack, so I resarted my game and I have to reset Wi Fi settings and trade you your Pokemon. I will PM you when I am ready okay?

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015

Milotic
    Level 40
    2 Female

and

Shelgon
    Level 40
    1 Female

I'll trade when you're ready.

Also, is this a giveaway? Cause I won't give the toto and gyarados if it's a giveaway...

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    No more trade requests! I have most of yours, so I traded them to my other game to save them and I restarted my game because Rayquaza was suddenly shiny and Level 151, like the Missingno hack, so I resarted my game and I have to reset Wi Fi settings and trade you your Pokemon. I will PM you when I am ready okay?

LOL
    Your game has some serious bugs
    Could be why the place caught is wrong on the pokes you sent me

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Can I trade you for Sheldon, Charizard, and Growlithe (all preferably shiny)?

Years
    Okay, I changed my mind, here are the 6 pokemon I want(All in shiney, and I know your game isn't working, I'm just gonna post so I don't forget): Rayquaza, Lugia, Eevee, Bagon, Totodile, and a Celebi?

Thanks in advance, your the beeeestest!(;

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    im looking for a Togetic or a shiny stone?? a Pikachu and a Feebas ?? any level?? it also can be a lvl 1

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    omg in never saw you post back im sorry

Seel
    Level 25
    1 Female

Dewgong
    Level 60
    1 Female

what would u want for it

legoone

pepe
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    can i get the espeon but do you have a non lv 100 one like under lv 50

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    You wouldn't happen to have a Male Shiny Dragonite would you? Or a Male Shiny Blastoise ? or Shiny Deoxys or regular deoxys? or a shiny Mewtwo? or a male Shiny Metagross? or male shiny Flygon? :cheeky:

I have a Shamin 41 PKRS
    a Female Gengar 45 PKRS
    a Male Drifblim 59

Platinum FC: 4855 7204 3398

Back