• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROBY'S BATTLE ANIMATIONS PACK

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Hello, I need the GRAPHICS ROBY'S BATTLE ANIMATIONS PACK. The link has dropped and I cannot download it and I have tried to contact roby_kof but it has not given signs of life for a long time. If someone has this pack, you can pass it here or give me a link that works. Thank you

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Hello, I need the GRAPHICS ROBY'S BATTLE ANIMATIONS PACK. The link has dropped and I cannot download it and I have tried to contact roby_kof but it has not given signs of life for a long time. If someone has this pack, you can pass it here or give me a link that works. Thank you

Roby's Battle animation pack link has expired but you can use it just give credit to the creator.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=397259

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    sorry, but they are a bunch of graphics that are useless to me. what I'm looking for are animations, not graphics.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    sorry, but they are a bunch of graphics that are useless to me. what I'm looking for are animations, not graphics.

There are animations too. In the zip There are two folders. In data folder PokemonAnimation.rxdata and move.dat replace this to your games data folder then compile. Then it will work.

If you want better animation then download pokemon reborn or rejuvenation and replace their PokemonAnimation.rxdata and move.dat with yours. Copy graphics/animation into your game then compile.

Back