• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rock or steal??

Rock or steel?

• Rock

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Steel

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • Even though Steel and Rock are among my least favorite types of all, I think Steel is better and Forretress is tha bomb. It was the first to fully utilize a good spikes strategy.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Steel. It has less weaknesses *fire and fighting* and the pokemon look cooler. ;D

*dies*

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Steel is overpowered, and has most of the weaknesses/resistances that Rock should've had in the first place.

But yeah, Steel.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Steel is also weak to Ground...

I can't say which I like better. Of the rock types I like: Kabutops, Lunatone, Armaldo, Tyranitar, Cradily, Rhyhorn, the Aron crew, and Aerodactle. Of the steel, the Aron crew again, Steelix, Metagross, Scizor, and Mawile. Based more on looks than usability.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Overall, I believe the steel-type is the strongest. Heck, our stealth fighter planes are made out of steel since it's practically indestructable; that is, unless you apply such an extreme degree of heat that it finally begins to melt. Rock is easily weakened by more types of Pokemon than steel is, I'd say...

Zangoose13

Gothic Member
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 30, 2004
    Yeah like steel type for some reason. I guess i think there more powerful or some thing, but i still like rock XD.

Friend
    Julian

Back