• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rock Paper Scissors

Rock, Paper, Or Scissors

• Rock

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Paper

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Scissors

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • My choices are always completely random.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • What is this crazy game?

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    I vote randomly... or do I XD well i look at what the person last did and do that... it usually works... except for when they find out my tactic XD...ill never play it with anyone from PC then XD

Years
    I usually do it randomly. They're all cool to me.
    Sometimes I try to predict what the opponent will do, and I try to do the opposite. However, that usually doesn't work. O_O;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I usually go for rock first because the people I play use that the least, or if its a tie I go for scissors next to throw the person off.

Good ol' Rock XD.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Normally, I'd just pick a random one or depending on who I'm playing against I may be able to choose strategically... but if I just randomly go "rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" my fingers just naturally want to choose scissors. o_o; So yeah, scissors!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    In Australia it's known as "Scissors, Paper, Rock" which is more rhythmic. ;P

Hmm... I normally go for scissors, but it's mostly random, 'cause I know my brother knows me. =x

*remembers the Lisa and Bart ep of the Simpsons where they played SPR*

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Ehh...*remembers the Simpsons ep*

Bart: Rock.
    Lisa: Paper.
    Bart: D'oh!

In this game I'm random, I choose whatever. But....if I decide to cheat....hee hee hee.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I think for me. it's random.
    i actually hardly ever play that game...

edit:
    300th post, yay :)

Back