• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket Recruit [PG-13]

steffyace

You can call me Meg
Years
  • Rocket Recruit

Rated PG-13
    For scenes of mild violence and minor swearing

Plot: In the lovely Region of Johto things seem to be going pretty normal, or so everyone believes. Team Rocket Grunts are spotted everywhere around the grand city of Goldenrod. They appear to get along with the townspeople living there and are acting as if they are your friends. But it is all just a ploy. Since the last time they struck they had been quiet, but now all of a sudden bizarre activity has been noticed. Fortunately it has been noticed by the right individual.

There is a secret operation group called 'Rocket Recruit' Or RR for short. They have noticed this new strange ways of the Team Rocket but can see right through it. The leader of this organization is a woman named Rebecca, she is a legend. People once knew her as the best trainer around but one day she disappeared without a trace. That was the day Team Rocket struck the Radio Station, but no one suspected a thing. She has been hiding underneath the Olivine City Gym for two years building up this organization. She is in league with the gym leader, Jasmine, and uses the underground basement as her headquarters. The RR tracks Team Rocket where ever they go and find out everything about their evil plots. How? Well let's see.

Team Rocket has their base hidden in the Goldenrod Department Store. They use the basement as their secret hideout and the only way to get in is to be a Rocket Grunt yourself. They have higher security than last time and keep everything hushed up and locked away. Too bad they don't have good enough grunts as they do security. The new 'recruits' have been living among them all along. They have been doing this successfully for two whole years, and Team Rocket hasn't been able to carry on with their normal evilness. So they gather information from the inside and the RR Headquarters foil their plots.

RR gathers people to pose a new Rocket Recruit so they can get people on the inside. It is quite genius and no one has been caught yet. They require special people for this mission. There is a high risk of never returning but it is an adventure worthwhile. Tyler is a man working for the RR group and is one of the recruits. Though he isn't new, he has been doing this ever since it started. He is a close friend of Rebecca. He has also worked his way up to an Executive, being trusted by all of Team Rocket. Too bad they don't know he is the enemy.

Rocket Recruit goes out to find new fresh faces to be their Recruits, scouting the normal areas of Johto to find those willing. When they have them they go into training immediately, and are then shipped off to the Department Store - or otherwise now known as - Team Rocket's Secret base. Unless of course some wished to be trained to work in the RR Headquarters, then they stay there to work. No one to this day has been noticed by Team Rocket and they don't plan to either. But when five new recruits fresh out of training slip up their cover is blown. Thankfully Team Rocket still doesn't know they work for the RR, they only believe they are young kids looking to make trouble. They challenge the poor recruits to a battle. If they recruits win they go safely, if the enemy wins the recruits give them their Pokémon. The young trainers outsmart the dastardly Team Rocket and gain their freedom, or so they thought. Team Rocket wishes to take their Pokémon anyway.

Thank goodness for Rebecca, she saves them all and flee back to head quarters for debriefing. Good thing Team Rocket still doesn't suspect anything about the 'mythical' Rocket Recruit. The recruits have learned some valuable things to share with Rebecca and the rest of them, but maybe it is too late. Team Rocket leaps into action and is terrorizing the city. RR helps out to show them away but it was all just a distraction to lead the RR group away from the real danger.

Where You're Needed: Rebecca goes out to find five new 'recruits' because they need fresh new faces so Team Rocket doesn't suspect a thing. You are begging to become a trainer but no one seems to give you chance. Soon you are found by the RR and they tell you of what they do. You're truly ecstatic by this news you join straight away. But there is a problem, no one else must know of this. You are forced to lie to your parents and tell them this is all a journey through the region to be the best there ever was. They are happy for you and allow you to go. You head straight away to Olivine City and into the RR Headquarters where Rebecca gives you your first ever Pokémon. This is it, your journey is beginning! It isn't exactly what you had in mind, but it is even better. From there you are given a fake Team Rocket Uniform and a Communicator so the RR can contact you. Rebecca then gives you your first assignment…

Remember, you are here to foil Team Rocket's plans, don't be drawn to the dark side!

Notes: All additional information is found at the Ooc Thread. Feel free to PM me with any questions not answered on the Ooc thread, or comments.

Rules

1. You must be active in this role-play or you will be kicked out, sorry.
    2. No godmodding, power playing, or bunnying
    3. Posts with Quality and Quantity are required
    4. I have the right to remove you from this role-play at any moment, but I shall only do so if I have a valid reason
    5. Try to shoot for proper grammar, I understand the basic mistakes but please, if they are constant I must ask you to slow down and read it over before posting
    6. Reservations are Accepted – 24 Hour Limit

Pokémon
    (Starters to choose from)
    Spoiler:

Name: (first and last, and any nicknames they might go by)
    Appearance: (I require at least two detailed paragraphs. Make sure to include skin color, hair, normal clothing, et cetera)
    Personality: (at least two detailed paragraph. I want to know all about this person and how they act)
    History: (where did they grow-up at? What made them who they are today? Details people, at least one detailed paragraph, two would be amazing)
    Pokémon: (which starter do you wish to have?)
    Role-Play Sample: (you may use a recycled one)

AL SU'S GO TO THE OOC THREAD FOUND HERE
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=215200

Taken Positions
    (Max is five)

Mira : Cyndaquil
    RESERVED - THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY! : Totodile
    Kon~ : Pidgey
    RESERVED - King! : Chikorita

Last edited:

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
  • Can i reserve mareep
    And i have a question is this rp chapter based?

Can I reserve the mareep and is this rp chapter based?

Last edited:

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
  • Kon~
    Spoiler:

killer-g
    Spoiler:

RainbowMunchies
    Spoiler:

THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!
    Spoiler:

assasinn
    Spoiler:

Mira
    Spoiler:

Please note that we Do have an Ooc Thread, that is where all SU's shall go. Along with All Questions, Comments, and Talking in Ooc will take place on that thread.
    ( https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=215200 )

Last edited:
    Back