• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocky Road ~ The Rock-type fan club!

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Gender? Male.
    Why are you joining? Blame Greene1516.
    Partner Pokemon? Tyranitar, Bringer of Ruination.
    How active will you be? Well, I'm certainly not going to be avoiding the place.
    Partner's Nickname?(optional) Typhon.
    Password? Rock types... rock. *Buuugh* The case sensitivity is pretty damn stupid. Obviously I read the first post.
    Favourite Rock-type Attack? Sandstorm, Rock Polish, Head Smash

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Gender? Male.
    Why are you joining? Blame Greene1516.
    Partner Pokemon? Tyranitar, Bringer of Ruination.
    How active will you be? Well, I'm certainly not going to be avoiding the place.
    Partner's Nickname?(optional) Typhon.
    Password? Rock types... rock. *Buuugh* The case sensitivity is pretty damn stupid. Obviously I read the first post.
    Favourite Rock-type Attack? Sandstorm, Rock Polish, Head Smash
    Unfortunately, password is wrong. People could easily copy-paste from the first post.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Whoa!! That's brilliant, zappyspiker! To award you for this mind-blowing perfomance, you get promoted to Sandstorm!

Thanks! also you should put a limit to partner Pokemon otherwise they'd be to many people wanting the same Pokemon

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Isn't 10 a bit much, some of the other groups put it on 3 max, so if a pokemon is gone it's tough luck to them

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Actiniae: great banner! Although it would be much better if it were a giant Cradily terrorizing mankind, than some juicy lunch flying around.

Me: nice banner! a work of art!

XD

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    Me: Like the banner Terror

Terror: Where is the Tyranitar banner?

Me: you dont get a banner, yet

Terror: I want a banner and i want it now *wines like a little kid*

btw i like the banner and Aerodactyl is one of my fav Rock pokemon

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

Years
    New Topic:
    What would be your dream rock-type team?
    Rhyperior, Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Aggron, Regirock and Tyranitar.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years

Tyranitar, Aerodactyl, Cradily, Golem, Bastiodon, and Lunatone(in order from strongest to weakest)

Tyranitar because its uber awesome, Aerodactyl because it is a flying dinosaur, Cradily because it helped out alot on Emerald, Golem because you gotta love the classics, Bastiodon because it helped out alot on Pearl and Lunatone because its a moon and who wouldnt wanna have a moon on there team

Terror: where am i on that list

Me :oh sorry about that

Terror, Aerodactyl, Cradily, Golem, Bastiodon, and Lunatone

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Aerodactyl, Solrock, Armaldo, Cradily, Shuckle, and Aggron.

I'll make userbars later, pretty lazy these days. lol

Fire Wolf

Years
    IMPORTANT NEWS:
    As this group is one week old, I'm now looking for our first of the first of our four co-owners. If you want to be the co-owner, tell me and also give a valid reason. The first co-owner will be selected today after eight hours.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    I believe i should be co-owner because im always online i got lots of free time to go on the net i got some pretty cool topic questions that you can answer

Terror: and dont forget about me

Me: you runied my application thanks alot

Terror: Sorry *cries in corner*

so pick me for co-owner plez.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    ^
    umm......aren't all of us always on?

I'd like to be a co-owner, please. I can help you alot in your group. ;D Do I need to explain more if needed?

Fire Wolf

Years
    As only 2 people have said for co-owner's place till now, the announcement of the co-owner has been extended by 16 more hours.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Oh wow a lot of more people have joined... Hey there guys sorry I've been absent for so long. I joined early on in the club but since I haven't exactly been the most active of people I won't ask for or then again even be entitled to a co-owner position. Besides I'm sure there are other individuals who deserve the positions more than me.

Anyways to get back on topic time to answer a few topics non?

Tyranitar: This needs no explination. He's a BEAST period. No Rock type team would be complete without one.
    Aerodactyl: The Bada**! A super fast prehistoric man-eater. What's not to like?
    Rhyperior: The tank! This guy may be slow but he just wrecks anything in his path.
    Rampardos: The sword. This guy can hit, HARD and leave his opponents with broken bones or a heap of shattered remains.
    Bastiodon: The shield. Just try and move this guy. Tis IMPOSSIBLE! This guy can take a hit and keep on going. Plus Diamond's got one so that amplifies his coolness.
    Omastar: The only one not scared to take a dip. He's a shell fish for mew's sake, a SHELL FISH! You can't get more awesome than that. Plus as the nickname states it's not scared to get a little wet (which goes a long way compared to the rest of these guys).

Yup. That seems like a good team. Now then *cracks knuckles and looks to Tyranitar* Anyone up for a battle?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Me: "Dream rock team? How about:
    Actiniae, Armaldo, Kabutops, Omastar, Rampardos and solrock."

Actiniae: "What's my role in the team?"

Me: "you're suposed to fight."

Actiniae: "Wow, wow, wow, slow down! Fight? Can't I just eat the opponents up, and leave it at that?"

Me: "Urgh, whatever."

XD

Back