• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocky505's trade thread

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    I'll trade the following for an absol that knows either wish or spite.

Tru Darkrai UT
    Gamestop deoxys

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    LOL its me again, I'm interested in your Bagon w/ Hydro Pump if its modest...
    also your Saikyou Dragonite

I can offer an UT World08 Lucario

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    ok then, can't right now cause I'm not at home, but in a few hours (or alot, maybe 8 or 9)

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    do you still have that event dragonite? I can offer you a movie shaymin and regigigas a EV'd Tyranitar Alakazam and Cressilia all shiny exept for alakazam. Please I really need that dragonite!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I'll take the Sassy one then, just hold onto it for me, I should be able to trade in a little while.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    ok that's fine with me., anybody have an eved lucario in atk and speed i'll trade anything for it.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    lvl 100's
    ---------
    clefable

is this ev trained, what's it's moveset and ability?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I would love that Hypnosis Timid Vulpix. Would you like a shiny Trapinch or shiny Machop for it?

And what are the details on the shiny Nidoking? (level/stats/nature/characteristics/is it touched or EV trained?)

Back