• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rod(riddle Of The Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I'll post a riddle today and give the anwser tomarrow...

If a genral is impatiant with his own men, and patiant with his foe's is he a brilliant tactition or a fool?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Are we supposed to try to answer? if so he is a fool. And genral is spelled wrong it is spelled general.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Sorry about that: I've only known english for 6 months
    No he's a brilliant man...Someone in power has to command repect from someone under them they should not have to tell someone more then once to get it right, and if your paitiant with your foe's and let them make a attack first you can see what THEIR plan of attack is and you will be able to defeat them faster.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    ohh wops i red it wrone i thought u said and is impaitiant with hes foes. sorry.^_^ So what is the next riddle?

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    i got 1 i will tell u whan u get it right :P

if u hav an empty barall what can u put in the barral 2 make it lighter

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Umm a light, like a candal or a flash light?

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    a bomb would get rid og it not make it lighter gas and a lighter would do the same thing water wouldnt make it lighter it would do the opposite and puting nothin in it would keep it the same waight

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Here one more: If a thousand men bow to one man, and that one man bow's back who has the greater power?

Quote of the day: Regret not the day never lived forget not the dance never danced remember not the kissed never given...you never had them in the first place how can you miss it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    nope the thousand men hold more power.....
    The man of course has more people bowing to him, BUT they are choosing to bow becuse they respect him they dont have to respect of even like him but they do and they show it with loyalty.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    here is a riddle:who has a higher rank:a Ludendent(LT.) or a Shargent(sarge)?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    hmmm.... haha there is somthing differn't i can tell u one extra thing about each one is u want me to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back