• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Roeizek Region and Infinipixels

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
Years
Yo, I usually go as Infinipede places (waiting on a name change), thus the title.

I'm gonna toss my work in progress fakedex on here as well as my other stuff for critique, comments, etc. I plan to put Roeizek in the Pokecommunity region project once I have the dex done, maybe make a fangame if I can keep on task long enough :V

UvuWmia.png

* means the fakemon's design is mostly up to date but the sprite needs a revamp.

Mutant type and Nucleon belong to Aviculor
Muppold's sprite and the dex template (which I need to clean up haha sorry...) are by Involuntary Twitch/oripoke

Non-Pokemon Pixels:

8zGTvCZ.png

"Codex," i can't really explain where this came from lmao. a portrait of Belowski/Mokeo Motegi + aztec/mayan inspired designs. It's available on a tshirt for anyone interested.

eHZCkd1.gif

eHZCkd1.gif

Commissions for Lanternmoth on tumblr

QxddDMN.png

Index painting of Belowski from Yugioh GX for a ygo_69min challenge on twitter

FuuVfP6.png

Mycena Cave commission for baekhesten

LLThKd1.gif

FR commission for mus

M52NXn2.png
N9AHfBF.png

FR commission for my friend Amielleon

qOUMDcB.gif
lcOpBTT.gif
ZWYRErO.gif

Idle battle sprites for a Negima fangame I've been working on. i wanna redo the last two but w/e

vHhyenS.png

more Negima fanart, "Your Room is Not Your Prison II"

XvyJMPJ.gif

William O'Wisp, a character design for a game concept

Older Stuff:

Spoiler:

WIPS:

JblWUq8.png

Kouta Meoshi from Sweet Fuse, large portrait

ZyIcC7u.png

A scene from my (wip) novel.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Perhaps in the future there will be a pokemon that are similar to humans, because they run out of ideas for new types of pokemon

boboho

Banned
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Dec 10, 2015
if I do not join it maybe forever I will not know all the names pokemon funny and great

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
Years
tIF6Ka6.gif

Poison/Psychic slugs.

8w4JK8n.png

Rock/Magic goats.

tycrq8w.png

Starter backsprites.

GNzYvQU.png
iQGev0n.png

Uncolored lineart of one of the game's set of fossils (Rock/Grass ground sloths) and the Magikarp equivalent (Water/Poison lampreys)

1WTdiH7.gif

onini line shinies because why not?

5KgLJGi.png

hjyIbog.png

IU6Lh6L.gif
hS02YOA.gif

Sprites for The New 151 redesign project.

nonpokemon:
uIS8Gip.gif
JcbaFh5.gif
axmrp7g.png
3jl5H4K.gif

T27V7qK.gif
LPOx002.gif
tdyjVBe.gif

all commissions/art trades, for the most part

Back