• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rogues Trading Post

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Any possible way in hell I can trade anything for suicune? I have a bunch of good stuff, including the kyogre and rayquaza u were looking at. Or do you have shaymin, or darkrai, or Manaphy/phione that u'd trade for something?

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Any possible way in hell I can trade anything for suicune? I have a bunch of good stuff, including the kyogre and rayquaza u were looking at. Or do you have shaymin, or darkrai, or Manaphy/phione that u'd trade for something?

Actually i just got that suicune for a manaphy Ive been trying for it for a while now.

Years
    Is it ?!?!?! Hmmmmm, Well you are seriously becoming useless to me ;) I suppose I should check your wanted list again before I ask for anything else :) xx

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
    hi
    hey i want the pichu with
    Charm
    Grass Knot
    thunderbolt
    volt tackle
    hey i trade before with you for one but i trained so i want one UT xD

i offer a ekans and chinchou for one :P

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Is it ?!?!?! Hmmmmm, Well you are seriously becoming useless to me ;) I suppose I should check your wanted list again before I ask for anything else :) xx
    You can ask for anything ;)

I have an Ekans, would you trade a male Swinub for it?
    You have a deal Ill send you a pm

hi
    hey i want the pichu with
    Charm
    Grass Knot
    thunderbolt
    volt tackle
    hey i trade before with you for one but i trained so i want one UT xD

i offer a ekans and chinchou for one :P

Ill take the ekans, I have a chinchou now

What is Shellos' Nature and egg moves, and is it the Eastern or Western form?
    They are not special just standard

If you get an Ekans and are willing to breed me one I will give you a sentret :)
    Of course :)

Back